**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honestly today’s (terrible) offer is what every 5 star crystal should be

With 200 champs in the pool crystals are getting too diluted. At this point for 10,000 shards we should either be given a nexus crystal or we should be able to choose a class to spin for. I still haven’t pulled a Ghost so I’d much rather keep pulling tech crystals than take my chances in a pool of mostly garbage for a minuscule chance at the only champ I want.

It seems like a simple revamp that still keeps the odds ever in Kabam’s favor but gives the players a slight upgrade.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    pbeadle said:

With 200 champs in the pool crystals are getting too diluted. At this point for 10,000 shards we should either be given a nexus crystal or we should be able to choose a class to spin for. I still haven’t pulled a Ghost so I’d much rather keep pulling tech crystals than take my chances in a pool of mostly garbage for a minuscule chance at the only champ I want.

It seems like a simple revamp that still keeps the odds ever in Kabam’s favor but gives the players a slight upgrade.

15,000 shards and we can start talking.
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54
    pbeadle said:

I still haven’t pulled a Ghost

And I hope this type of luck continues
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76

pbeadle said:

Thanks?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The actual worst part of this deal is, there are STILL people out there that will buy it.

Kabam sure seems to be tone-deaf on these "deals"
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I agree with the nexus comment. Pool is too deep. 15k shards for a nexus should happen
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

pbeadle said:

What is it? A challenge that who get banned fastest?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Horrible offer. My wallet remains closed
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

pbeadle said:

What is your problem, seriously
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

We already have a narrow pool with a high chance at a decent champ... the featured crystal.

If the nexus could be 12k. Max. Featured is of greater value imo if that’s the case.

I’d personally value a nexus higher or equal to a featured, even though the featured has a higher chance at a certain champ you’re targeting there’s less chance of something completely worthless in a nexus