**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.1.2 Biohazard Issue

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
So Sentinel has got BIOHAZARD node with him. Which says When Struck 20% chance to inflict bleed dealing 100% of attack as direct damage over 7.50 secs and blah blah..

However without being struck by sentinel I got stacks to bleeds moreover which didn't even look like 20% chance , it seemed 80-90% .. however my main concern is bleed stacks that I got in return without being struck..

Please let me know, thank you veterans..🙏

Is there any way I can upload a video.. and if yes then what format here.

Comments

• Options

DJMNH said:

So Sentinel has got BIOHAZARD node with him. Which says When Struck 20% chance to inflict bleed dealing 100% of attack as direct damage over 7.50 secs and blah blah..

However without being struck by sentinel I got stacks to bleeds moreover which didn't even look like 20% chance , it seemed 80-90% .. however my main concern is bleed stacks that I got in return without being struck..

It's when YOU hit the defender, not when they hit you. How are you 6.1.2 and not know how Biohazard works?
    I didn't knew about BIOHAZARD is about hitting and not being hit... Earlier there has never been Biohazard node, so I didn't had any idea about.. now that I know, what's the solution to it... If I dont hit the opponent how will I kill him ??
  • Options

It's when you strike sentinel that he has a chance to inflict bleed

Thank you 😊
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

It's when YOU hit the defender, not when they hit you. How are you 6.1.2 and not know how Biohazard works?
    I didn't knew about BIOHAZARD is about hitting and not being hit... Earlier there has never been Biohazard node, so I didn't had any idea about.. now that I know, what's the solution to it... If I dont hit the opponent how will I kill him ??
    That's not true. Pretty sure there is Biohazard in act 5 and it's been in the EQs forever. You have to use a bleed immune champ or bleed and poison immune champ.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    so its poison when you hit his block, and bleed when you hit normally. A bleed immune champ can take this if you fight carefully.

If you want a foolproof, you need dual immune. i.e. another sentinel.

quake is a fun one, you dont have to hit them.

Cap iw with a skill on the team can take it , but you have to fight carefully
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bring a Bleed immune or Ghost and Quake
  • Options

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

That's not true. Pretty sure there is Biohazard in act 5 and it's been in the EQs forever. You have to use a bleed immune champ or bleed and poison immune champ.
    May be then I might have used 4* double immune champ.. but in 5* 6* I don't hv double immune champ..
  • Options
    Primmer79 said:

so its poison when you hit his block, and bleed when you hit normally. A bleed immune champ can take this if you fight carefully.

Dont have any mentioned in 5* and 6* .. may be i should wait for few days or a month and if lucky get warlock or any other double immune champ
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Primmer79 said:

Dont have any mentioned in 5* and 6* .. may be i should wait for few days or a month and if lucky get warlock or any other double immune champ
    If you have a bleed-immune champ in 5* or 6*, you can use them. Just don't hit into the enemy block.

You can also use non-immune champs like Old Man Logan. Omega Red is famous for taking Biohazard nodes. It actually makes him stronger.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

May be then I might have used 4* double immune champ.. but in 5* 6* I don't hv double immune champ..
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Immunity isn't technically required for Biohazard. Those who benefit (OR) or have positive interactions with bleeds are also options (Domino, Namor ect). If they ain't poison immune, just gotta fight more carefully
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    You always need to read the node from the perspective of the defender (the enemy) but its their node :)

When they talk about "attacker" its you
    The "defender" is always the enemy