**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Unresponsive Again

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hellow @Kabam

Game Is Again Unresposive trying to share some issues Which i am facing today in game.

1. Game freezing Sometime in Arena , Alliance war ( its like 5-7 seconds freeze)

2. The Opponents AI So Passive And They Are Playing Like All or Nothing In Arena and In Alliance Quest (Not In Alliance war)
*about arena i am not talking abour thanos or kang team, Its For every fights.

3. Thing Is Throwing His Special when i hit him in block. (In Alliance war)

4. Game Taking Too much loading time
(In login , In arena etc )

8. Sometimes Game Frame breaking in fight.
(like this we are missing parry and dexterity perfectly)

6 . Game Background Animation Is Too slow and lagging too much.

Hope You Will Take A look About Those issues.

Thank you In Advance

Device : IOS
Device name : Iphone 7 Plus
Game Version : Current game version
Ios Version : Letest Ios version
Using Strong Wifi And Mobile Net (Both)

Comments

• Hey Icejr, we've already stated HERE that being countered by a Special Attack when hitting into an Opponent's Block is an intended feature of the game.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing loading issues and lag. We're always working to make improvements to the game and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these we created the dedicated thread below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that thread by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for the feedback we receive there, we really do appreciate every report we receive.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.