**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back to back trash 6 stars

I am playing this game for 3 and half year now. The game is going to be so much boring day by day, already has many bugs, and I am facing terrible connection issue with my Samsung galaxy smartphone, and barely playable now. And most frustrating thing is back to back pulling useless 6 stars. Recently I got 6 star spiderman classic and some of my previous openings are 6 star thor jane, 6 star gamora dupe, 6 star rocket racoon dupe. What the hell is this, and in 5 stars also getting continuously duping previous champs. Its really frustrating now, I did normal completion of act 6.3, and only 6.4 left. Please tell me Kabam in which area of harder contents like abys or act 6 these 6 stars will be usefull ? Its like the actual skill is not valuable in the game anymore, like if you are not skilled enough but invest big amount of money you will get good champs, I completed so patiently and with the help of my hard earned saving units and revives to complete act 6.3 some weeks back, and for all of my effort I was rewarded with 6 star thor jane, wow what a satisfaction, isn't it..
. I am going to leave this game soon and many of my friends are also suggesting that..

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    For 5-6 months (10-11 pulls total) I didn’t pull a single good champ from the six star crystal (the best being Psylocke, who I admittedly love) and it was only today that I pulled a good six star (Havok!). As for five stars, in the same time span (probably around 20-40 pulls) I have only received 6 new champs (Thing, Magik, Spidergwen, both Cyclops, and Juggernaut). It’s just the way it goes man.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Feel your pain
    Welcome to the club
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I've had around 40 straight trash 6*. Lol. Feel your pain. I rarely use any 6* because most of mine are junk. The good ones aren't duped but my really bad ones are like Diablo. I do have a duped Hulkbuster that might be good someday. I have a 6* Stealthy and duped WS that I use somewhat regularly. Good luck.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Fam...
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    It's an RNG game, you can't expect to pull god tiers on every crystal.
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    The chances of pulling unusable champs is what makes RNG seem even worse
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    annihilus could be good if kabam listen us about him... His fury duration is so short and his abilities too. So much stressfull champion. Seatin did a video on him and said exactly same. All ppl said same anyway but look like kabam will do nothing.. Can be resolved by a synergie ? maybe ?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I opened gambit,antman,Electra+ capww2(both in featured from abyss) nebula and civil warrior As my last few. Have warlock winter soldier and ghost my best 6*s from 32 I have.! It seems they deliberately made a pull and ‘RNG’ to target and give us 95% useless 6*s ! Oh n my unfortunate rank 3 6* is mephisto which I rarely use since he needs 4
    More synergy to be decent at best! And I admit I was absolutely stupid enough to buy into some tier lists and rank up mephisto! He is u fun,average at best champ
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Not that it will make you feel any better but at least currently there's almost no content in the game you even NEED a good 6* to complete it.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Considering the majority of the 6* pool is not gonna be on anyones teams for endgame content, there should be something a bit more than adrenaline and improved stats.

I've never seen anyone put boosts on their dud champs and decide to use them for abyss or act 6.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

Not that it will make you feel any better but at least currently there's almost no content in the game you even NEED a good 6* to complete it.

And if you can complete A t 6 content with your current roster, what’s the worry about pulling OG Spidey?
  • Jab14Jab14 Posts: 9
    After 11 trash 6*s I got SS last month
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Get used to it, the 6 star pool has a lot of garbage in it. It wasn't until my most recent 6 star (7th pull) that I got someone even remotely useful; venom the duck.