**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash back is not registering

MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
The game is not registering my movements, mainly the dash back. I'll swipe back several times and my champions just stand there. The game is unplayable in this state and I've failed to complete 3 Modok labs because of it. Please fix this ASAP, I posted this in the bug thread a while ago but there was no response.
Has anyone else been experiencing this?
(I'm on a Huawei p20 mate lite with android 10 if you're wondering

Comments

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Yep. And alot of dropped blocks. Nothing unusual.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I’ve experienced this as well.
  • WhomeWhome Posts: 2
    Usually always happens when game is making heavy attack and what do u know game continues to throw them even more
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    I was just coming here to post about this. At least one other alliance member and I are consistently have this problem.

I’ll hit a clean dex and my guy just stands there and then eats a five hit combo or special.

Likewise dash attacks aren’t working all the time. Exact same thing as dex but in reverse. It’s the same for my alliance buddy.

It started about 2-3 weeks ago for us.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have.

While we're unable to respond to all the reports we receive in those threads, everyone's feedback is thoroughly reviewed by our Game Team in an effort to make future improvements to the game.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.