**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do 5* and 6* dupes give the same amount of iso as 4*???

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
Can anyone besides the unholy trio of kabam worshippers (you know who you are) give a viable reason why 5 and 6 star dupes shouldn't give more ISO than 4 stars? It scales up from 2 to 4, so why does it stop scaling at 4?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yeah! They need to lower the ISO awarded for duping 4* since it was set so high when the game was in a different place. 😉
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Knation said:

I don’t get why people disagree with this especially when going into higher and higher ranks of 6* iso will become way more scarce

Coz they are parody account by Mr ___ and team to showcase dislike on even positive thoughts of a common summoner
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    To keep the game economy in check ... :smile:
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    because then the supposed “gold crisis” would be solved
    Knation said:

I don’t get why people disagree with this especially when going into higher and higher ranks of 6* iso will become way more scarce

Does iso get more scarce though? When you get to 5s your 4s are going to be numerous and you’re going to be opening up more of them leading to lots of iso earned. When you get to 6s your 4s and 5s will provide for them in the same way 4s did.

It makes no sense to give the same amount of iso to 4 star, 5 star, and 6 star dupes, especially because the amount of iso to level up each star increases as the star increases.

Does it make sense when you factor in the rate at which you’ll be opening 4s, 5s and 6s?

When 4s first came around they were not very common, similar with 5s and now with 6s but over time the lesser rarities have become more common, by a significant factor. Being more common means their dupes can be used towards higher rarity rank ups.

You’ll be opening x4s to open 5s and x5s to open 6s. When factoring that in 5s and 6s award more iso than 4s given the rate at which you open and dupe them.

If you sell them...well don’t sell them.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    bcos kabam
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Can anyone besides the unholy trio of kabam worshippers (you know who you are) give a viable reason why 5 and 6 star dupes shouldn't give more ISO than 4 stars? It scales up from 2 to 4, so why does it stop scaling at 4?

They “forgot” to scale up the iso at 5* duping back when 5*s introduced. Since people weren’t complaining (and even if they dared to do, the usual forum trolls were always rushing to provide their enlightenment) they kept the same concept with 6*s. That’s the reason.
    5*s on dupe should at least award 48x tier5 class iso and
    6*s at least 72x tier5 class iso 👍

that’s a bit too much iso
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Have you ever check how much a iso a 5* f.e. needs from new to 5/65 compared to a 4*? It’s way over the double. How then the double iso it’s a bit too much? Really I would love to know the maths behind that.
    SparkAlot said:

They really should update how much ISO you get and how many shards you get on dupes.

Kabam is always way behind in all this--unless of course you want to buy Cavs, then they don't care about game economy.

If you’re actually playing the game you get more than enough iso. Players simply do not see the forest for the trees.
    Greekhit said:

Have you ever check how much a iso a 5* f.e. needs from new to 5/65 compared to a 4*? It’s way over the double. How then the double iso it’s a bit too much? Really I would love to know the maths behind that.
    Have you ever done the math on how many 4 dupes you need to open a 5*? It’s way more than 300 t5 iso bricks worth. Maths.

Welp one of them showed up where are the others
    I’m not pro-Kabam nor am I anti-Kabam. What I am is pro-facts, pro-thought, pro-understanding, pro-opened minded, pro-reason, anti-ignorance, anti-dogma, anti-illogic, anti-bias, and anti-mindless outrage for the sake of outrage.
    edited June 2020

I’m not pro-Kabam nor am I anti-Kabam. What I am is pro-facts, pro-thought, pro-understanding, pro-opened minded, pro-reason, anti-ignorance, anti-dogma, anti-illogic, anti-bias, and anti-mindless outrage for the sake of outrage.
    All those things you’ve listed just spells out to me that your one of those guys that goes out of his way to prove your right.
    And you are spelling out to me that rather than being objective or openminded you choose to be reactionary, judgmental, and hostile. I go out of my way to speak out against the isms previously mentioned.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    If you look in tier iso.. There's a thing called tier 6 iso since a long time but they never introduced it. Just kabam things..
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Have to say the 'logic' behind it is spot on. The higher the champ dupe, the higher the amount of ISO, makes perfect sense.

But as someone said earlier, once you are up to having plenty of 5*'s and some 6*'s, you'll open plenty of duped 4*'s and that is where the ISO you need comes in. I have never run out of ISO needed for upgrades. In fact I often end up having to sell it to get extra gold.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    It's time for to get tier 6 iso from 5* and 6* dupe.Plus when duping 6* there should be 30 signature ability increase instead of 20.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited June 2020

CoatHang3r I know where you are coming from since ISO shouldn't just be freely handed out. It would crash the game economy. However, you are in a very good AQ and AW alliance(Re!ax), where shards are flowing in all the time. your perspective might be different than a player behind the UC gate and that's fine. However, your statements only can apply to you yourself since not everyone is at your level
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    For some reason in this game Kabam has actual fans that agree with everything they do at a 90% clip. It's really weird to say the least.