**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September Legend Times

Hey guys what kinda of times are everyone getting?
I got 4:12:07

Comments

• I had alittle over 4:16 here, nice work man.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Can star lord be used or is he not good enough?
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Who did you guys use?
  • I used r4 sl and iceman plus mutant team. It can be done with sl as long as you use the max boosts like I done plus run suicides.
  • Also max assassin
  • Make sure to use the 30% green boost and 20% orange attack boost. Basicly you have to buy two of those big quest bundles to get them.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    I dont have a r4 5 star, can it be done with maxed 4stars? I do have a duped guilly 5star guilly r3. Attack rating without any boosts ave 2k. Running full suicide and rank4 of deepwounds and assasin.
  • I don't know if it's doable without a r4 champ tbh. I'd say your better off waiting till you get your gully to r4 and give it a try then. I think you would be wasting your resources imo if you tried it with a r3 5 star gully.
  • @Blahblahblah5 a few times here if you wanted to get an idea of your time
  • Reinstag wrote: »
    I dont have a r4 5 star, can it be done with maxed 4stars? I do have a duped guilly 5star guilly r3. Attack rating without any boosts ave 2k. Running full suicide and rank4 of deepwounds and assasin.

No it can’t
  • AceDeMoN wrote: »
    Who did you guys use?

Storm Magik mutant team
  • I got 4:16:27
  • Wait until you have a r4 5 star
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    4:18 here R4 5* SL sig lvl 124 & mutant crit team
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    I ran a 4/55 Gwenpool with a mutant team and got a terrible time, just shy of 5 hours despite running max suicides. I didn't have any 20% attack boosts, but surely it wouldn't make a difference of 45 minutes in my run. Really thinking a lot had to do with the iPad Air 2 I was forced to use after breaking my iphone 7.