Options

September Legend Times

Hey guys what kinda of times are everyone getting?
I got 4:12:07

Comments

• Options
    I had alittle over 4:16 here, nice work man.
  • Options
    AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Can star lord be used or is he not good enough?
  • Options
    AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Who did you guys use?
  • Options
    I used r4 sl and iceman plus mutant team. It can be done with sl as long as you use the max boosts like I done plus run suicides.
  • Options
    Also max assassin
  • Options
    Make sure to use the 30% green boost and 20% orange attack boost. Basicly you have to buy two of those big quest bundles to get them.
  • Options
    MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    I dont have a r4 5 star, can it be done with maxed 4stars? I do have a duped guilly 5star guilly r3. Attack rating without any boosts ave 2k. Running full suicide and rank4 of deepwounds and assasin.
  • Options
    I don't know if it's doable without a r4 champ tbh. I'd say your better off waiting till you get your gully to r4 and give it a try then. I think you would be wasting your resources imo if you tried it with a r3 5 star gully.
  • Options
    @Blahblahblah5 a few times here if you wanted to get an idea of your time
  • Options
    Reinstag wrote: »
    I dont have a r4 5 star, can it be done with maxed 4stars? I do have a duped guilly 5star guilly r3. Attack rating without any boosts ave 2k. Running full suicide and rank4 of deepwounds and assasin.

No it can’t
  • Options
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    Who did you guys use?

Storm Magik mutant team
  • Options
    I got 4:16:27
  • Options
    Wait until you have a r4 5 star
  • Options
    trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    4:18 here R4 5* SL sig lvl 124 & mutant crit team
  • Options
    Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    I ran a 4/55 Gwenpool with a mutant team and got a terrible time, just shy of 5 hours despite running max suicides. I didn't have any 20% attack boosts, but surely it wouldn't make a difference of 45 minutes in my run. Really thinking a lot had to do with the iPad Air 2 I was forced to use after breaking my iphone 7.