**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Agent Venom Rework Concept

Not sure what else to say, other than that it's all in the link. Does this break any rules?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10gqmkeFDeQjyu4Ep2gKAjEOphXy8KzzVyEf4YVLpTWg/edit?usp=drivesdk

Comments

• QuicklikeaslothQuicklikeasloth Posts: 86
    I would rather see Agent Venom removed from the game
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    very nice, like it very much
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I would rather see Agent Venom removed from the game

Why?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I like it a lot, but you need to be more coherent about the effects. It's a little confusing. It also doesn't make sense for AV to inflict a slow on his sp2, given that it's gunfire, the effect pool should be limited to bleed, incinerate, trauma, and disorient.
  • Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    Knation said:

I like the rework but the suppression charges giving him reduced attack and Crit Rating would just make him unviable especially as they take a fair amount of time to get
    I know the dupe makes it less potent but unduped he’d be like a reverse Corvus which just isn’t great

Yeah, I can see why the reduced attack rating is an issue. I'm just not sure how else to balance it out with the potential burst damage from the berserk mode; maybe leaving it at reduced crit rating would be better.

I like it a lot, but you need to be more coherent about the effects. It's a little confusing. It also doesn't make sense for AV to inflict a slow on his sp2, given that it's gunfire, the effect pool should be limited to bleed, incinerate, trauma, and disorient.

Thanks! I thought of slow mainly because of the initial attack, but given the fact that it's the only time he really uses webs, it probably should be omitted, yes. (maybe a 25% chance to slow if the first hit connects?)
    edited June 2020
    To anyone who's already read the concept, while I am taking critique, I want to leave it as is for anyone who hasn't read the abilities, so they have proper context for other comments. I will, however, note criticisms at the bottom of the document. Thanks again for the input!
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Sounds awesome
    Thomas_3T said:

Thanks! I thought of slow mainly because of the initial attack, but given the fact that it's the only time he really uses webs, it probably should be omitted, yes. (maybe a 25% chance to slow if the first hit connects?)
    Ah, I didn't realize that he would be using webs for this attack. In that case, the slow makes perfect sense.

Thomas_3T said:

Ah, I didn't realize that he would be using webs for this attack. In that case, the slow makes perfect sense.
    I mean, only for the initial hit ofc. You still make a valid point for the rest of the attack.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Thomas_3T said:

Thomas_3T said:

I mean, only for the initial hit ofc. You still make a valid point for the rest of the attack.
    the initial attack should have a chance to slow, while the bullets could cycle effects like winter soldier while still inflicting trauma
    edited June 2020

Thomas_3T said:

Heck. Didn't mean to post this twice, sorry.

Thomas_3T said:

Thomas_3T said:

the initial attack should have a chance to slow, while the bullets could cycle effects like winter soldier while still inflicting trauma
    While I'm not sure if bullet cycling would work, as it adds more the player would have to manage (also, AV is unloading everything he has into the opponent for the sp2, after all), I admit having it on someone other than just Winter Soldier would be pretty cool. Maybe as part of his awakened ability?
    Thomas_3T said:

Thomas_3T said:

Thomas_3T said:

While I'm not sure if bullet cycling would work, as it adds more the player would have to manage (also, AV is unloading everything he has into the opponent for the sp2, after all), I admit having it on someone other than just Winter Soldier would be pretty cool. Maybe as part of his awakened ability?
    Maybe as a synergy would be better, his awakened ability is solid as it is. I'd have it be a synergy with either Venom or one of the other Symbiotes or Spider-Men.
    While I am on the soapbox, some other, smaller buffs:
    Man-thing: If the opponent is immune to poison, or it fails to trigger, instead place passive incinerates with twice his poison's potency.
    Civil Warrior: persistent charges for the permanent armor ups, which grant himself more power gain while reducing that of the opponent's (persistent armor ups should have a limit ofc)
    Idk if anyone will see this, but do any Kabam employees think this looks good? Agent Venom is one of my favorite characters (under Taskmaster, who is fairly reasonably balanced) and wanted his abilities to be more representative of him
  • X100aleX100ale Posts: 1
    I feel like agent venom should have the abilities to generate buffs like furies and cruelties and also have a very good bleed also keeping the tenacity
    X100ale said:

I feel like agent venom should have the abilities to generate buffs like furies and cruelties and also have a very good bleed also keeping the tenacity

Hi! I'm responding to this WAY later than I should have. Yes, I did keep in the bleeds and tenacity AV has (noted in "Abilities to keep"), but I should include some way to generate more buffs, though I'm not sure how yet.
  • We need a rework for Iron Man to separate him from Superior Iron Man
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Hope the rework looks like this.