**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Defenders

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
Who are some of the best defenders for AW? Trying to see who to rank for defense. (Tier 10 Aw)

Comments

• Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    In Tier 10 100% diversity is the way to go because the nodes are not very difficult. That being the case, it would depend on your alliance/BG ranked up defenders.

If you are looking for blanket great defenders I would check out some high level alliance war videos on youtube and look for trends of commonly placed champions. Just be careful to keep in mind some are common right now due to the current defensive tactics.

Not a very direct answer but if you post some options I would be happy to lend an opinion.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Jim0172 said:

In Tier 10 100% diversity is the way to go because the nodes are not very difficult. That being the case, it would depend on your alliance/BG ranked up defenders.

If you are looking for blanket great defenders I would check out some high level alliance war videos on youtube and look for trends of commonly placed champions. Just be careful to keep in mind some are common right now due to the current defensive tactics.

Not a very direct answer but if you post some options I would be happy to lend an opinion.

Alright. I was thinking of Taking 1 or 2 to R5, because after I finish exploring act 6 I’ll have a lot of resources. Was thinking Ebony maw, mojo, or annihilus. We have pretty good defense but need champs that will pick up kills on boss or mini bosses
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Out of those I would go Mojo and Annihilus. All three are worth the resources for defense. In my opinion they will have a place on the map for the foreseeable future.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Jim0172 said:

Out of those I would go Mojo and Annihilus. All three are worth the resources for defense. In my opinion they will have a place on the map for the foreseeable future.

Perfect, thanks

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Rhino is a stud on defense!