**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Compensation?

With the nerf coming will there be compensation for those who have cleared act 6 or close to clearing 100 percent? I know for myself I’ve had to use Unit Man in a ton of situations due to RNG and not having the top god champs like Ghost to help clear it easier than most. Has this been addressed or have I missed something?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Yes, they mentioned it on the same post they announced the changes
  • Options
    SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53
    qartweli said:

They said only if summoner did event 3 months prior to nerf

That does not effrct act 6 the specifically addressed that i believe
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,032 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

They said only if summoner did event 3 months prior to nerf

Flat out false. Miike has already stated that they will compensate everyone regardless of when someone did it.
  • Options
    There's several other threads on this already and most information can be found in the sticky thread. They haven't said what it will be or when. Just gonna have to be patient.
  • Options
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    well it is changed buddy the compensation is only for the player who done before 3 months
  • Options

well it is changed buddy the compensation is only for the player who done before 3 months

No it hasn't. Check yo facts
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    The roadmap blog post is confusing about this, but it has been explicitly stated outside the dev diary road map that Act 6 compensation is going to be handled as a special case, and anything the road map says about compensation for "older acts" does not automatically apply to Act 6.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The roadmap blog post is confusing about this, but it has been explicitly stated outside the dev diary road map that Act 6 compensation is going to be handled as a special case, and anything the road map says about compensation for "older acts" does not automatically apply to Act 6.

This. They went into detailing on the reasoning for the 3-month policy, but also specified that Act 6 would be handled differently, and were looking at how they will address harder content Compensation as a whole.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    wow then i dont know why they added the 3month time limit in announcement they could simply avoid that rare than to make it more complex 😂😂