**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion has the highest damage potential in the game?

Comments

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Definitely Proxima imo
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    Guardian....#AlphaFlight
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132

I did +500k on 1 single hit with proxima 5r5
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    3 Billion. With a B. I believe it's the game cap and I think it's only been done with electro. There are videos on it. Anyone find a bigger hit than the 3.2 billion game cap? I think it was done with a three star as well.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    So about Sabretooth (ST)... I made a video when the new Invisible Woman AQ Map6 version came out explaining how his furies work and how to maximize them. He can manually convert up to 15 in a fight BUT any existing furies when the fight ends are also converted and banked.

Info graphic made for video to show what his max fury could be (BEFORE Sasquatch):

Again, this was made BEFORE the announcement of the new champion Sasquatch... With the new Sasquatch/ST synergy, ST ramp can be infinitely ramped up since you could potentially get off an L3 every fight and bank any existing furies + the L3 fury. Remember that the Fury you get from L3 will always be banked if it kills the opponent in the L3 animation.

Personally, I really enjoy ST, one of my go to AQ champs, and am super excited about this new synergy.

Here’s the ST video I mentioned that talks about how to maximize the furies and shows how beastly he is against the Map6 IW with KM synergy:
    https://youtu.be/cJVsiF06a1k
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

So about Sabretooth (ST)... I made a video when the new Invisible Woman AQ Map6 version came out explaining how his furies work and how to maximize them. He can manually convert up to 15 in a fight BUT any existing furies when the fight ends are also converted and banked........

Here’s the ST video I mentioned that talks about how to maximize the furies and shows how beastly he is against the Map6 IW with KM synergy:

While sabertooth can do this with this synergy, there are no in game circumstances that he could reach, for example, a 1m damage cap I'd assume (he'd need what, 30+ fights against only mutants before it?). While he has Technically unlimited damage potential with the new synergy it's not going to happen. Whereas hela, gamora and she hulk, could hit any cap in a large enough health pool fight.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Cryptツ said:

I think Guardian is a new champ to add to this list.

Infinite charges can be gained using L3s, meaning his L2 damage is limitless. I've hit 360k at 100 charges on an L2 using the 3*.

I can't wait to see 5/65 Guardian gameplay.

guardian caps at 101 charges though.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★

So about Sabretooth (ST)... I made a video when the new Invisible Woman AQ Map6 version came out explaining how his furies work and how to maximize them. He can manually convert up to 15 in a fight BUT any existing furies when the fight ends are also converted and banked.

Info graphic made for video to show what his max fury could be (BEFORE Sasquatch):

Again, this was made BEFORE the announcement of the new champion Sasquatch... With the new Sasquatch/ST synergy, ST ramp can be infinitely ramped up since you could potentially get off an L3 every fight and bank any existing furies + the L3 fury. Remember that the Fury you get from L3 will always be banked if it kills the opponent in the L3 animation.

Personally, I really enjoy ST, one of my go to AQ champs, and am super excited about this new synergy.

He can also bank the genetic perfection fury from the mr sinister synergy if you’re lucky enough to proc it to start the fight.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Cryptツ said:

Infinite charges can be gained using L3s, meaning his L2 damage is limitless. I've hit 360k at 100 charges on an L2 using the 3*.

but still... you saw the guy say 500K with 5 star rank 5 Proxima, imagine a 5/65 Guardian with 101 charges
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Cryptツ said:

but still... you saw the guy say 500K with 5 star rank 5 Proxima, imagine a 5/65 Guardian with 101 charges
    that wasn't my point. I'm not saying that he doesn't have the highest damage in the game, I'm just saying that the charges aren't infinite.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Thanks for explaining better, I guess the saying you learn everyday is correct then
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Holros said:

Holros said:

When Sasquatch comes out, Sabretooth will surpass everyone as he'll be able to gain unlimited furies.

Hela can do that as well
    No reliably or practically.

ST will be able to maintain his furies from fight to fight and is limited only by the number of fights in a quest.
    Lol disagree all you want... but that's the mechanic.
    Lol Olodo,The synergy just makes sabretooth gain more persistent charges, not gain more furies,his fury is still capped at 15,nice synergy though
    No, it's not capped at 15.

Go look up Aryl's Sabretooth breakdown.

His furies are unlimited with the synergy.

Edit: you don't understand ST

Holros said:

When Sasquatch comes out, Sabretooth will surpass everyone as he'll be able to gain unlimited furies.

Hela can do that as well

ST will be able to maintain his furies from fight to fight and is limited only by the number of fights in a quest.
    Lol Olodo,The synergy just makes sabretooth gain more persistent charges, not gain more furies,his fury is still capped at 15,nice synergy though
    False info right there. He now has infinite ramp up.
    SYNERGY BONUSES:

JUST HAIR AND THINGS – Unique Synergy

With Man-Thing and Sabretooth

Sasquatch: During Wrath of Tanaraq gain +12% Attack.
    Man-Thing:Striking a Buffed Opponent with a Medium Attack builds +5 additional Agitation.
    Sabretooth: Once per fight, throwing Special Attack 3 grants 1 Persistent charge.

That is his synergy with Sasquatch,it doesn't give him infinite ramp up,just makes get more persistent charges enabling you carry the Furies through out the whole quest instead of using it for 6 or less fights only
    Did you read the breakdown? You're making yourself look silly.
    Chill dude no need to blatantly insult people. Also yo @Holros how u been?

Cryptツ said:

that wasn't my point. I'm not saying that he doesn't have the highest damage in the game, I'm just saying that the charges aren't infinite.
    oh
    bruh my three star Guardian just did almost 40K damage against the Nightcrawler MODOK island boss, jesus
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The theoretic highest output is probably Hela/G2099/Proxima.

In terms of practical damage output in current content I’d argue Colossus with OR/Juggs/Emma and Dr Strange.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

What about proxima?

Or electro, I have seen some clips where he does damage into the millions, must have been a node cheese

It is a node cheese... and I’ve just realised that it’s just the right kind of cheese required for the new node 23... dependant on the champion placed of course. And it would require 1 person to dedicate their whole AW team.
    Wouldn’t work for node 23, they removed aggression fury
    If there’s get enuget prowser and u get hit with a sp2 I’m sure it can work great way no the node is more managed now

Holros said:

Holros said:

Hela can do that as well

No, it's not capped at 15.

Go look up Aryl's Sabretooth breakdown.

His furies are unlimited with the synergy.

Edit: you don't understand ST

Holros said:

Hela can do that as well

False info right there. He now has infinite ramp up.
    SYNERGY BONUSES:

JUST HAIR AND THINGS – Unique Synergy

With Man-Thing and Sabretooth

Sasquatch: During Wrath of Tanaraq gain +12% Attack.
    Man-Thing:Striking a Buffed Opponent with a Medium Attack builds +5 additional Agitation.
    Sabretooth: Once per fight, throwing Special Attack 3 grants 1 Persistent charge.

That is his synergy with Sasquatch,it doesn't give him infinite ramp up,just makes get more persistent charges enabling you carry the Furies through out the whole quest instead of using it for 6 or less fights only
    Did you read the breakdown? You're making yourself look silly.
    Chill dude no need to blatantly insult people. Also yo @Holros how u been?
    I wasn't insulting him. I was trying to help.

When people continually argue a point that is incorrect after they have been pointed in the right direction and even shown the evidence is making themself look silly.
    I will just ignore this🤗
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Canada Man, apparently.
    @Masterpuff Not bad I guess,not the fastest of growth but am growing at a good rate,am about to have my first r5(NF) all
    What about you?, you must be pretty big now
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Holros said:

What about you?, you must be pretty big now

Doing pretty well thanks.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Check out the latest vid from @Swedeah - 2.2m damage in one hit from starlord... Not bad...
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Ronan and LC also potentially have no limit in the right matchup

Check out the latest vid from @Swedeah - 2.2m damage in one hit from starlord... Not bad...

thats what, breakthrough and no damage but three buffs? That’s not him on his own