**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else like Guardian?

Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
Played around with him yesterday after getting the 3 star.

I have to say. He was fun. Did all the pre-side event objectives. Love all 3 of his SP.

anyone else having a positive experience? I know it’s been short and I haven’t spotted all the kinks but if the fun and good play style continues I would definitely attempt to get a 5*

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    He looks good. I also love his victory screen.
    Tigra knocks it down, Guardian picks it up
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

then he slaps it for some reason
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Terra said:

It's a slap to the shoulder. Like "You'll be fine". And then he winks.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

It's a slap to the shoulder. Like "You'll be fine". And then he winks.
    bruh this man is just pure Canadian jesus
  • Options
    falconXYZfalconXYZ Posts: 7
    I think this guy is like Havok but can do way more damage, his sp2 absolutely wrecks when you have a ton of charges
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I love how he has a little safety net in case you miss the parry on a special trying to go for perfect block :D

Definitely god tier, but lately champions like Guardian and Hulkbuster have me questioning what exactly makes any champion beyond god tier. He seems on par with Namor, Sunspot and maybe Medusa although I’m guessing it’s her antirobot kit plus damage (Aarkus though?) that puts her in beyond atleast in seatins list, going off his list for simplicities sake despite not fully agreeing with it.

Despite people not liking tier list, if anyone doesn’t think either are beyond god tier, what would push them to that next level out curiosity.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    His basic combo threw me off for a second, but I liked his simple and cool kit. Specials are decently satisfying to throw too
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I really wish Kabam would just do this with every character. Give us a chance to play around with them at a low level. If you don't want to give progressing players a good 3*, then just give 2* until reaching a certain title, and the rest get the 3*.