**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Diss track Node Counters?

2»

Comments

• KGold29KGold29 Posts: 40
    edited July 2020
    Use the King of debuffs - Void. And can reverse healing too for the buffet.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Too many. Cull Obsidian.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

There are far better options Claire Voyant,Human Torch,Void, Sorcerer Supreme,Nick Fury(if opponent can bleed)Medusa,Luke Cage,Venom(if opponent can bleed) basically any champions that can atleast apply 3 debuffs.

Medusa but only hit when stunned or only bleedable opponents?
    @Masterpuff don't armor shattered.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

There are far better options Claire Voyant,Human Torch,Void, Sorcerer Supreme,Nick Fury(if opponent can bleed)Medusa,Luke Cage,Venom(if opponent can bleed) basically any champions that can atleast apply 3 debuffs.

Medusa but only hit when stunned or only bleedable opponents?
    @Masterpuff don't armor shattered.
    I’m dumb. Great point.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★

4/55 torch and 4/55 quake did it, just.... (Can only bake, not shake and run suicides, so have to wait on torch for the bleed to run out)

Not very easy, but not hard either. Roster check really.

not true you can quake and shake
    I meant I can only bake, not shake :-)
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    No joke but joe fix it works great 🤣
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Thanks for the advice, didn’t realise I needed a champ that could inflict 3 debuffs to damage on a node that needs 3 debuffs to inflict damage.

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I used Cap for this path with Cosmic and Tech for the debuffs.

If you don’t have many debuff heavy options don’t forget that parry counts, so you can double parry with CG for 2 armour breaks + the parry. It would be tedious though. Generally the science class probably has the most options for this line, ideally avoid some of the buff heavy cosmics like CMM because of buffet.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Archangel also works greats. Absolutely demolished that path.

I always forget him 🤔
  • L0ngb0aderL0ngb0ader Posts: 20
    Use AA spam heavy and sp1 for the first 2 mystic opponent, use Avoid for dormanu and mojo...they deal damage over time.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Archangel is just perfect for this node, Elsa Bloodstone worked as well for me (specials).
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Who to use for Dormammu?
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    Sun spot is my mvp for diss track
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    AA, void, sunspot.....many
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok so I used Nick Fury for all fights except Dormammu. I used Void for him
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Annihilus is boss on Diss track. Almost never under 3 debuffs
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I used Warlock for the caltrops with Ultron for the fury synergy. Worked like a charm. Love his heavy bleed 🩸
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Gigantea said:

Who to use for Dormammu?

Keep in mind, unless you NEED Gold, you don’t actually have to do Dormy side in that section (for those that were otherwise relying on Bleed/Poison for Diss Track paths).

Dormy side is just Gold. And the only thing extra you get for 100% Explore is just more Gold as well.

It is the Mojo side of Diss Track that has the better stuff on it.