**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does prestige count in matchmaking? Or only alliance war rating?

If it’s only war rating, then this need to be changed! Our prestige is 9100 and we got unfair match against 9900 alliance!

Comments

• Unfortunately, for some just war rating. It was changed with purpose. The main thread can be found here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/208267/matchmaking-discussion-merged-threads#latest
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH not useless posts because I was suspect yes it's only war rating but this need to be changed because when u face an alliance with higher rating than you with +10m or +20m, it means they have stronger defense and offense and its unfair matchmaking. I lead my alliance since 2015 and we are so old and we know much about the game, but unfortunately the recent changes are not good.

Also @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are violating the terms of the forum by attacking my simple question for no reason! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Thank you!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    HamedSO said:

@HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH not useless posts because I was suspect yes it's only war rating but this need to be changed because when u face an alliance with higher rating than you with +10m or +20m, it means they have stronger defense and offense and its unfair matchmaking. I lead my alliance since 2015 and we are so old and we know much about the game, but unfortunately the recent changes are not good.

Also @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are violating the terms of the forum by attacking my simple question for no reason! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Thank you!

And you are violating the terms of the forum by tagging the moderators.

• EsoEso Posts: 6
    HHH comment is not appropriate. I agree to there should be several factors for matchmaking process. One factor is not good.
  • EsoEso Posts: 6
    edited July 2020
    @xNig this thread is about one point, why shifting the direction???

The thread is about unfair matchmaking!
  • Morpheus123Morpheus123 Posts: 7
    I would love to see better matchmaking. In season17 most of alliances got unfair matches and dropped down, the result was a lot of allys decided to quit wars.

Making matchmaking based on only "war rating" will make alliances face another with much better squads, defenders, power, strength....etc.