**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Feedback [Merged Threads]

og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
A bit toxic aren’t they? First one; Cascading Failure.

Every critical hit starts a 2 second timer in which if another crit is done during the timer it restarts the timer and applies a 4 second debuff. Once 4 debuffs are applied a 15% health degen is then applied.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    og_steele said:

Every critical hit starts a 2 second timer in which if another crit is done during the timer it restarts the timer and applies a 4 second debuff. Once 4 debuffs are applied a 15% health degen is then applied.

Bruh.... WHY DO THEY KEEP ADDING TOXIC **** TO THIS GAME?!?! And no buff to rank rewards for AQ? So make the modifiers twice as difficult but don’t buff rewards. Makes plenty of sense.

I mean. You can learn to use different champs that won't be affected by that? Just an idea.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

og_steele said:

Bruh.... WHY DO THEY KEEP ADDING TOXIC **** TO THIS GAME?!?! And no buff to rank rewards for AQ? So make the modifiers twice as difficult but don’t buff rewards. Makes plenty of sense.

I mean. You can learn to use different champs that won't be affected by that? Just an idea.
    Actually, the champs that always crit are the easist b/c you can just do 2 hits with corv, backup, parry, repeat, etc.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

og_steele said:

Actually, the champs that always crit are the easist b/c you can just do 2 hits with corv, backup, parry, repeat, etc.
    Point would still stand then. Use champs that won't be affected by it.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

og_steele said:

Point would still stand then. Use champs that won't be affected by it.
    i'm not saying it's hard, that's basically a nothing global, much easier then kinetic transference or brute force
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think the 50% attack and health increase is a little too much. Other than that I will save my judgment for the modifiers.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

No buffed rewards? My ally is going to be getting an extra 10% t5cc weekly

Damn straight you guys are
  • Options
    We need heal block removed from Epic modifiers Cascade failure and so Sayeth doom immediately. Theres is no champion that is deals posion for damage and is immune to shock. It can be survived with will power but both of those nodes place a heal block. Kabam needs to change the damage to 50% reduction in attack for acid wash or remove the heal block from the modifiers. It's not a practical node and needs to be changed.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Or you follow the prompts and don't get heal blocked
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

There's no fantastic 4 character that deals posion damage. Do you even play map 7? We don't need trolling right now.
    Thats why you deal with the prompts. From so sayeth doom and just work around the critcal timers.
    Not trolling saying exactly what you need to do to avoid the heal block
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    @Patchie93 Can you explain to me how to deal with an acid wash Hulkbuster? As far as I’m concerned, there is no champion that is immune to shock and deals poison. If you actually read the thread you would understand that he said if you remove the heal block, the other debuffs would allow you to offset the shock damage and not just die because no champion has been made to deal with the fight presented in map 7.
  • Options
    Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29
    I assume they will end up nerfing So-Sayeth-Doom a bit, and giving only 1 prompt every 17 seconds instead of 2. Definitely a jump in difficulty, but yeah it allows more skilled players with lower prestige an opportunity to get some t5cc and less skilled players with higher prestige can just continue to collect top 5 ranks rewards. Doesn't exactly even out, but it's a better way of making AQ/prestige so pay to win, in my opinion.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Patchie93 said:

Patchie93 said:

There's no fantastic 4 character that deals posion damage. Do you even play map 7? We don't need trolling right now.
    Thats why you deal with the prompts. From so sayeth doom and just work around the critcal timers.
    Go ahead and read the so sayeth Doom prompt again and explain to me who to bring and how to avoid shock damage to beat this fight. You're wasting time.

King Groot, get the debuffs on a previous fight and shrug them off to start HB.
  • Options

Lizer0119 said:

I assume they will end up nerfing So-Sayeth-Doom a bit, and giving only 1 prompt every 17 seconds instead of 2. Definitely a jump in difficulty, but yeah it allows more skilled players with lower prestige an opportunity to get some t5cc and less skilled players with higher prestige can just continue to collect top 5 ranks rewards. Doesn't exactly even out, but it's a better way of making AQ/prestige so pay to win, in my opinion.

What a prestige hater. Smh
    You have an answer for acid wash so sayeth doom modifiers day 2 map 7?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Lizer0119 said:

Not my path and I'm not exactly sure who all each group is using. Pretty sure BG using KG though. Think he just uploaded a vid of it actually
  • Options
    Pretty sure they were some long fights though
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

Yep KG would be an excellent counter here. Unfortunately Kabam hasn’t giving me the RNG to have such a glorious 5* or 6* champ (I have 126 5* & 44 6*). Looks like we will have to swap up some paths to fit in a KG going forward.
  • Options
    Can't really think of a "good" option. You could try to play really well and never get the debuffs on you but the AI is rarely going to cooperate with that. Other than that, timeouts with voodoo until the debuffs clear on the HB fight maybe, that probably the hardest one
  • Options

Yep KG would be an excellent counter here. Unfortunately Kabam hasn’t giving me the RNG to have such a glorious 5* or 6* champ (I have 126 5* & 44 6*). Looks like we will have to swap up some paths to fit in a KG going forward.
    Do you do all 10 paths on 1 account?
  • Options

Lizer0119 said:

you won't have that, the doom mod is only 1 day, it's not a 5 day global
  • Options

Patchie93 said:

Patchie93 said:

Go ahead and read the so sayeth Doom prompt again and explain to me who to bring and how to avoid shock damage to beat this fight. You're wasting time.

The first fight was 110k health. King groot is a pillow puncher. He's not practical either.
    You should prolly surrender that fight to someone who isn’t so biased.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

Do you do all 10 paths on 1 account?

Of course not! 😅

• Options

Lizer0119 said:

you won't have that, the doom mod is only 1 day, it's not a 5 day global
    I was assuming they ran something else day 1, which would be a mistake