**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Mastery costs bug with gold

2»

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    A fix is on it's way! As soon as we take back the extra gold, you should be able to get back in to your masteries. We've initiated it again, so this should all be a thing of the past very soon!

I really hope Kabam plans on initiating/running the removing the extra gold fix again for those like me that accidentally claimed the trillions of gold before the mail is removed.

I've now opened multiple support tickets to which every one is responded with an automated message saying the issue has already been resolved/then closes ticket. I provide them with a screenshot showing I still have over 9 trillion gold to no avail :(
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    I wholeheartedly agree that this bug and its delayed fix warrant a significant compensation. In addition to what I wrote earlier, I want to highlight that the fix was much slower than it needed to be. Kabam should have simply disabled the cost of gold for building masteries until they fully rectified the root issue. Instead, they responded--a few days after the initial problem was reported--by taking back the gold of affected players. The problem is that this is slow and did not resolve the problem for all affected players (such as @Voluntaris ).

Not to mention, this delay spilled into the long-awaited AA arena when the problem itself was reported BEFORE the 2nd arena began (here is one that was reported on the 8th, https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/127342#Comment_127342).

It is instances like this that remind me to never spend any money on this game.

Kabam ( @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pertinax ), please do the right thing by giving a significant compensation for this current problem and by being much swifter in addressing future problems. When we add up all of these significant problems (e.g., Android Oreo, AW fiasco, etc.), it is no coincidence that many influential members of the community are seriously discussing boycotting the game.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    The Incredible Bruno in support fixed my extra skirmish gold issue. w00t
  • nishant_asharnishant_ashar Member Posts: 18
    How it got resolved? I HAVE DIFFERENT ISSUE-

Has anyone else lost all their gold after the bug?? My gold was literally zero. This is what happened -

1) Before war(new map) I had around 1.1m to 1.2m gold(earned by me legitimately)
    2) After war, I got 2b+ gold in skirmish rewards.
    3) I donated approx 3m gold to tresury, as everyone else did as well.
    4) Next day i see, kabam has taken away all the gold(even my original 1.2m), and bought it down to zero.
    5) I asked other members, they said kabam took the skirmish rewards gold but returned their original gold. (The amount they had before the bug).
    6) I mailed kabam about the error, they ask to force restart app, I did so but it did not help get back my gold. I MAILED THEM 5 TIMES AND SAME REPLY.
    7) I restarted my phone, didnt work.
    8) I deleted the app and reinstalled it, didnt get my gold back.
    9) I tried logging in from another device, but still didnt get my gold back.

Please help people.

Thanks in advance.
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Member Posts: 156
    What it boils down to is you donated all of your gold (that you actually earned, and then some...)
    Then Kabam took back as much of the fools gold as they could, leaving you with 0.
    I wonder if your gold goes up now, or does it funnel back to Kabam until they're even.
    Sorry you got Kabam'd, it certainly wasn't your fault to begin with.