**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to grind units(6k per month) for Cyber Monday or other content that you may wish to do.

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
135 from 4* Basic and 135 from 4*Featured, 10 from 3* and 65 from 2*=345×2 = 690 per week.

30×2= 60 from t4b and t1a arena.

25 × 5= 125(from solo event, let's say 5 are easily do-able)

50k battlechips from arena per day = 350k units per week = 600 units (average)
690+60+125+600=1475 (per week)

This is how I grind arena, but I also spend alot of them. I grind around 6 hours a day.
You can get about 6000 units, counting the units from monthly calendar.

That makes 6000 units per month.

There are 4 months left before Cyber Monday offers. 6000×4 = 24000 units.

This will be more than enough to buy all the offers and have some left over if you wish to do variants or some other content.

Good Luck

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    OP shows us great potential from Arena.

We just can't make it real.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    6 huers a day definitely not touch that’s then I’m just sticking to buy them
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If I’m sweaty I get about 150k BC from each 3 day arena cycle, focussing on 5* feature and 4* feature. The one problem with this is you need a well developed roster and ideally a lot of 6* or it’s a non-starter.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    To put it simply,

Arena gives you a lot of resources you’ll need in the game. And arena points are what is needed to be put up.

In my earlier days I sort of created a formula for arena points, ie

Points = Time Per Grind Cycle x Roster Breadth/Depth x Number of Cycles

What it simply means is that, as long as you can increase 1 of them, points becomes easier to acquire.

Personally, what happened to me was, as my roster became deeper, I reduced the number of cycles and time per grind by grinding solely my 5*R4/5s and 6*s, and dropped the number of times I run through them from 8x over 3 days, to 5x over 3 days.

As people’s’ 6* roster grows, grind time will decrease as well as the roster breadth grows, making it more efficient per cycle.

As with all things, it’s always the “start” that’s the hardest to swallow. Once past that stage, it actually gets much much easier.
  • Options
    Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    I find units from bc very hit and miss, pretty sure I don’t average 350 units from 350k battle chips but other than that interesting post. I might start recoding how many units per 100k bc I get on average, maybe you are right.@Arham1
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    135x3 twice a week from 4* feature and basic plus 5* feature
    30x2 from alpha and basic cat
    25x5 from daily events
    Total each week is 995 units

Add the extra units here and there and I could get around 4k units each month. The arenas aren't a grind for me, because I only focus on hitting the milestones rather than going for a champ. But doing it all week after week for months does get taxing. I don't open battlechips until the deal day comes around.
  • Options
    xNig said:

To put it simply,

Arena gives you a lot of resources you’ll need in the game. And arena points are what is needed to be put up.

In my earlier days I sort of created a formula for arena points, ie

Points = Time Per Grind Cycle x Roster Breadth/Depth x Number of Cycles

What it simply means is that, as long as you can increase 1 of them, points becomes easier to acquire.

Personally, what happened to me was, as my roster became deeper, I reduced the number of cycles and time per grind by grinding solely my 5*R4/5s and 6*s, and dropped the number of times I run through them from 8x over 3 days, to 5x over 3 days.

As people’s’ 6* roster grows, grind time will decrease as well as the roster breadth grows, making it more efficient per cycle.

As with all things, it’s always the “start” that’s the hardest to swallow. Once past that stage, it actually gets much much easier.

You did great work in your earlier days in game. First year for which I was playing the game, I didn't even grind arena, although I had tonnes of time. Now that I've realised it's importance, I spend all my free time on it. Has helped me progress quite well.
  • Options

Why did you have to attach a time to it. Now I’m having an existential crisis about how much time I spend in arena

Haha. You don't have to grind alot. Just do as much as you enjoy and stop playing as soon as you start getting burned out.
  • Options
    YoMoves said:

So slave your life away to arena. Ayup.

Unless you're at the top tiers, it's hard to do that with any relative ease. Hell, I'm in a top 20 alliance and I would struggle just to get the 5* arena's milestones. Arena's just too dull.

...also...none of this solves the unit store ones. Can't use units for those.

It's not a problem if you can't grind it. I
    don't grind 5* arena, as @HI_guys says. 6 hours is quite a short amount of time for me, as I sleep for >8hours.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

YoMoves said:

So slave your life away to arena. Ayup.
    I would struggle just to get the 5* arena's milestones.

This is information. Take it or leave it. I was inspired to do arenas because of a similar post

Also OP didn't talk about 5* arena which is understandable . I also dont do them
    I was inspired by BG for grinding arena. He goes from 0 to 2k units in a jiffy.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

If I’m sweaty I get about 150k BC from each 3 day arena cycle, focussing on 5* feature and 4* feature. The one problem with this is you need a well developed roster and ideally a lot of 6* or it’s a non-starter.

Actually, you don't need to have lots of 6 stars. Infact, to get these 6k units, you don't need them at all. I've only included 2* to 4*featured arenas.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I've been gaining about 2k to 2.5k units per week from featured 5*, featured 4* and 4' basic arena, and obviously solo and alliance events. A lot of it is down to luck with arena crystals, but it's nice to know that I can get anywhere between 8-10k a month saved up for whatever I might want later down the line.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Less hours spend in the arena the more max ranked champions you have.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I've been gaining about 2k to 2.5k units per week from featured 5*, featured 4* and 4' basic arena, and obviously solo and alliance events. A lot of it is down to luck with arena crystals, but it's nice to know that I can get anywhere between 8-10k a month saved up for whatever I might want later down the line.

Do you count opening arena crystals in your 2k per week number?
  • Options
    Corby11 said:

I find units from bc very hit and miss, pretty sure I don’t average 350 units from 350k battle chips but other than that interesting post. I might start recoding how many units per 100k bc I get on average, maybe you are right.@Arham1

Corby11 said:

According to the statistics I checked on the internet, you get approximately 2500 units(this info might be wrong, though I checked many websites and have found similar results) from 1.5 million battlechips.
    2500÷(1.5m÷350k)
    = 2500÷(4.28)
    = 585 which is quite close to 600.
    This is how I ended up with this conclusion, though I might be wrong.
    =
  • Options

135x3 twice a week from 4* feature and basic plus 5* feature
    30x2 from alpha and basic cat
    25x5 from daily events
    Total each week is 995 units

Add the extra units here and there and I could get around 4k units each month. The arenas aren't a grind for me, because I only focus on hitting the milestones rather than going for a champ. But doing it all week after week for months does get taxing. I don't open battlechips until the deal day comes around.

The same used to happen with me. But you can watch live streams/tv shows etc that you like while grinding. But I do get that people get tired.
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

I get around 7k-7.2k units per month but I do have the sigil and the units card which gives extra units.
    I only put up 4.6m in 4* featured and 16m in 5* featured arena. Bout 2-3hrs a day grinding.

This is also a good thing to do of you spend money, I'm FtP though.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

6 huers a day definitely not touch that’s then I’m just sticking to buy them

If you have the money to spend, then it's also fine, and I also understand that 6 hours may be alot for some people.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

That's a really great benefit of doing arena. You always know that you have arena to do in the game and also, it is seriously very rewarding.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Do you count opening arena crystals in your 2k per week number?
    Yeah. I'm not the type to hoard BCs just because I can always use the Gold and Units from them.
  • Options
    iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    This post makes me realise how much time I am burning!

All those hours add up... 3.5 hrs * 30 days is approx 100 hours!! 100 hours can be used to learn a new skill... but all I do inspite of all this is grind and hope one day I will get my Dr Doom. Maybe I'm doom-ed
  • Options
    iRanjan said:

This post makes me realise how much time I am burning!

All those hours add up... 3.5 hrs * 30 days is approx 100 hours!! 100 hours can be used to learn a new skill... but all I do inspite of all this is grind and hope one day I will get my Dr Doom. Maybe I'm doom-ed

That's the thing with arena. It's not too competitive. Check out how BG plays
    arena. Just uses one hand. You can do alot of other things, such as study, without paying much attention to the game.