**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best options for 6.2 Champion?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
With these Canada Day event potions I'm thinking about taking on the champion what are the best options?

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    A champ with slow/ nullify and solid damage output.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Stealthy, she hulk, sym supreme, capIW, kamala khan ;), clair, doom, Thing, morningstar, time and patience
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Claire Voyant, Sorcerer Supreme,She Hulk,Stealthy and Symbiote Supreme are options I can think of.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    She Hulk, Sym, Doom, Claire, Morningstar, Sorcerer Supreme, Stealthy. (Kamala Khan, Rogue, Iron fist) If you are swedeah
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Unitman always works lol
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    I used maybe 5 revives tops with a r3 unduped Hood and those death were stupid mistake on my part
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Only people I got is CAP who is 5/65 and awakened and She-Hulk who is unwakened and is like r3 could she still work?
    Also got Spidergwen as a 6*
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Nick1109 said:

Only people I got is CAP who is 5/65 and awakened and She-Hulk who is unwakened and is like r3 could she still work?

I did the whole thing with capIW, made the first 90% way more expensive than I planned, but its doable.
    Hendross said:

Nick1109 said:

I did the whole thing with capIW, made the first 90% way more expensive than I planned, but its doable.
    Alright cool thank y'all for the tips.