**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.6 Champion Boss ( Tips and Weird Champ Tricks)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/144651/tips-for-collector-a-more-updated-version#latest
this is my collector guide i made back then . i still need to reupdate it but i saw lots of people are struggling with 6.2.6 so ill make a new guide.

First off i would like to say the path to take is the middle path with Sparky , Iceman , Hyperion , Void , Magik , Ghulk Path.

Champ and Tip ;
Spidergwen : Heavy for Slow debuff and go straight sp2 for Stun with heal reverse and heavy and bait his sp1 and heavy. Straight Forward

Docter Voodoo : Duped Voodoo with MD and spam that Sp1 on even combo and youll get him down quick.

Quake : Perfect Quake Style Heavy Dash Back and on last 10% youll have to do a hit and quake style.

Docter Doom : Pretty Simple . Hit hit heavy sp3 .

Hyperion : Some of my weird ones but did it. His powergain helps a lot but u will have to need despair and spam sp2 and 1 for regen to reduce.

Claire : Still good matchup , she just doesn't heal on sp2 last 10%

Morning Star : MD needed and SP2 spam. unduped is usefull. duped is just better.

Void : Played Perfectly like quake. u just hit when unstoppable is gone then dash back when its active. try for FotV to reverse regen.

Symbiote Supreme : Sp3 spam and pretty simple

Cap IW : He is good but cant take the first 90% only last 10.

Magik : MD and SP3 spam.

The new Supreme That is out : Legacy has a video on her.

Mojo : MD sp2 spam , he'll kill champion

Thing : High sig with champion synergy

As I get more counters that i use and test ill post and update it

Any feedback or champs to add would be appreciated

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Why doesn't cap work in the beginning? I'm not really too familiar with the champion fight
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode Champ heals more than cap can do.

Edit . Forgot about Shehulk , Bait his sp1 and heavy
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Oh, I see. Thanks
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Can unduped Mojo take down Act6.2.6 last 10% health champion boss?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    beardo can definetely do 90%
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I tried it but u gotta either sp3 or parry for kenetic charges and youll lose lots of HP to yes u can nulify unstoppable BUT at the cost of health to take down his regen thats why i dont think he is good for first 90% my fight took like 10 min and couldnt make a dent cause i didnt parry for kenetics. i sp3 only
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Thanks for this. Very useful.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

beardo can definetely do 90%

@Rasilover no he cant, champions regen is too much and hes immune to petrify or regen modification