**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 Champion Boss ( Tips and Weird Champ Tricks)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/144651/tips-for-collector-a-more-updated-version#latest
this is my collector guide i made back then . i still need to reupdate it but i saw lots of people are struggling with 6.2.6 so ill make a new guide.

First off i would like to say the path to take is the middle path with Sparky , Iceman , Hyperion , Void , Magik , Ghulk Path.

Champ and Tip ;
Spidergwen : Heavy for Slow debuff and go straight sp2 for Stun with heal reverse and heavy and bait his sp1 and heavy. Straight Forward

Docter Voodoo : Duped Voodoo with MD and spam that Sp1 on even combo and youll get him down quick.

Quake : Perfect Quake Style Heavy Dash Back and on last 10% youll have to do a hit and quake style.

Docter Doom : Pretty Simple . Hit hit heavy sp3 .

Hyperion : Some of my weird ones but did it. His powergain helps a lot but u will have to need despair and spam sp2 and 1 for regen to reduce.

Claire : Still good matchup , she just doesn't heal on sp2 last 10%

Morning Star : MD needed and SP2 spam. unduped is usefull. duped is just better.

Void : Played Perfectly like quake. u just hit when unstoppable is gone then dash back when its active. try for FotV to reverse regen.

Symbiote Supreme : Sp3 spam and pretty simple

Cap IW : He is good but cant take the first 90% only last 10.

Magik : MD and SP3 spam.

The new Supreme That is out : Legacy has a video on her.

Mojo : MD sp2 spam , he'll kill champion

Thing : High sig with champion synergy

As I get more counters that i use and test ill post and update it

Any feedback or champs to add would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Why doesn't cap work in the beginning? I'm not really too familiar with the champion fight
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode Champ heals more than cap can do.

Edit . Forgot about Shehulk , Bait his sp1 and heavy
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Oh, I see. Thanks
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Can unduped Mojo take down Act6.2.6 last 10% health champion boss?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    beardo can definetely do 90%
  • Options
    I tried it but u gotta either sp3 or parry for kenetic charges and youll lose lots of HP to yes u can nulify unstoppable BUT at the cost of health to take down his regen thats why i dont think he is good for first 90% my fight took like 10 min and couldnt make a dent cause i didnt parry for kenetics. i sp3 only
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Thanks for this. Very useful.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

beardo can definetely do 90%

@Rasilover no he cant, champions regen is too much and hes immune to petrify or regen modification