**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-star Feature Crystal InfoGraphic

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
I look forward to all the InfoGraphics that are created and disappointed that Trucos didn't create this one like they usually do. While I sent a message to see if Trucos was going to do it, no response and it's been 3 weeks later, so I made it myself this go and will continue unless they create it going forward.

I find these helpful and like to use it when tracking which champs I pull throughout the entire 5-star pool availability. IMO, this is the best feature pool ever available so it deserves an InfoGraphic to show off all those stellar champs.

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Great work! Been looking for one. I like to keep a record of all the featured pools so this is really helpful.
  • Moreno3005Moreno3005 Posts: 19
    Consider making them for incursion crystals as well if you have time and are keen.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    i have opened 4 hunting for caiw. dr voodoo sig 160, gwenpool sig 40, ultron sig 20, and storm X unduped. happy for the most part but dang come on caiw! or red guardian lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    swmcsw said:

i have opened 4 hunting for caiw. dr voodoo sig 160, gwenpool sig 40, ultron sig 20, and storm X unduped. happy for the most part but dang come on caiw! or red guardian lol.

I'm pulling for Pyramid X myself. Pulled Wasp, Duped her. Pulled SL, Pulled Terrax, Duped him. Pulled Sorcerer Supreme, Heimdall, and I think I pulled Ultron from it as well. I'll get her sometime. Lol.
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Got tigra, she's very fun to play and bounce all the screen playing..then duped her.
    Then got capiw, so on crystal opening I'm happy
    storm is really fun, that sp2 with prowess built up is awesome. havent taken her past r3 yet but will sometime.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Storm x twice, Ultron and dr voodoo, this morning I pulled korg (I dont mind a dupe but a korg for the 3rd time, he's already sig85, dont need another korg smh)
  • Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    I’ve pulled voodoo(dupe), tigra, storm pyramid x, wasp, red guardian, black widow deadly origins, iceman(dupe). Should be able to pull another later today. Hoping for sorcerer supreme
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    swmcsw said:

I’ve actually had CapIW twice and red guardian twice from 6 lol. But my CapIW was already max sig.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Great work mate
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Nice!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Consider making them for incursion crystals as well if you have time and are keen.

That is definitely up for consideration!
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nice graphics OP
    swmcsw said:

I opened about 8 - no CAIW or Red Gardian... last one I duped the storm pyramid X i got from my first 3...then decided screw that, opened a basic snd up pops a stoic bearded Steve Rodgers :D
    dang nice luck lol. i have 50k shards saved, plan was to just keep buying sigil feature everytime it resets but im sure i will get impatient sooner or later.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm going to open my first one soon, hoping for BWDO. I really like her
  • SigmatrionSigmatrion Posts: 13
    Where is apocalypse?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Where is apocalypse?

Next featured, not this one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Where is apocalypse?

In the next one. Blame Silver Surfer