**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena are no more the same we want an proper explanation kabam mods

first of all i am sorry cause i already know there are already multiple threads and in one thread a mod even answered that its because more rank ups are happening anf more 6*r3 so arena is becoming harder but to be honest here we never had a issue before the maintenance i never faced a death match after some 20 streak let it be a 3* , 4* s or 5* arena but after the MAINTENANCE every 5 matches i am facing a 1 death squad which never happened before the MAINTENANCE plus i read a thread a while ago about this same issue where a kabam mod replied to it saying because players are ranking up there champs and the game is stepping up i totally agree that arenas will become hard but not anytime soon to be honest here it cant happen in 4 days its total illogical 2m+ (the number of players are just my assumption) players ranking up 6* and and 5* to r3 and r5 respectively . I Just want an proper explanation from KABAM MODERATOR why is this happening its not only me alot of players are facing the same issue facing dead squads every now and then . I know the mods said no problem with arena code or something but there might be an issue somewhere cause it just started after the maintenance are the mods trying to push the blame of the harder arena fights on the game is stepping up and lots of ppl ranking so arena is getting harder so they dont want to give more COMPENSATION
Alot of players are spending their time and units on 5* arena and time and energy on 4* arena and have to face death squads and start all over again from match 1 its so frustrating too be honest we do our best but if we get match up 10k pi vs 60k that to in the opposite team is ( medusa , thing , doom etc) totally we are doomed

Comments

• Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    *are
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Punctuation, that is hard to read
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
    Get better at the game. In the 5* featured arena even a 60k team is easy if your team consists of all r3 5 star.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    So a mod answered the question already and you admit to there being multiple threads yet here you are....
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Havent faced a death match yet...
    More ppl ranking up the minimum PI (befote synergy) goes up.
    Havent faced a death match yet...
    More ppl ranking up the minimum PI (befote synergy) goes up.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    so let me get this straight.

You know this question has been asked before.
    you know a mod has answered it before.
    you even know the reason why this happens.

So why are you here posting?
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Bhai Krishhh,
    Learn how to write first. It's very hard to understand what you wrote up. Secondly death matches will soon be gone as promised by kabam in Dev diaries so have some patience.
  • Aar_Aar_ Posts: 7
    Guys, i guess the problem he's trying to convey is something even i'm facing right now, since this rerun arena started and lots of maintainance. Even after reaching the threshold of 22 streak, i'm facing a team with Twice the PI of my team. 4* basic, is it that we cannot maintain an infinite streak anymore ? Cause this never happened before!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    See a 6* Team example in this other thread... (best example I’ve seen yet showing the issue)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211681/5-star-arenas-increased-difficulty#latest
    Aar_ said:

Guys, i guess the problem he's trying to convey is something even i'm facing right now, since this rerun arena started and lots of maintainance. Even after reaching the threshold of 22 streak, i'm facing a team with Twice the PI of my team. 4* basic, is it that we cannot maintain an infinite streak anymore ? Cause this never happened before!

2x the PI is hardly a death match and you should be happy cause it gives u more points.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    When you have 10k total pi vs 45k pi several times in a row that JUST started and wasn't going on before the patch makes it seem there is an issue. People have been doing arena the same for so long you can tell when something changes. It's not like it's one fight and your done. It takes so much time daily to do all the arenas for max units that several people do this and everyone notices something is wrong.
    DeadPooop said:

Aar_ said:

2x the PI is hardly a death match and you should be happy cause it gives u more points.
    Deathmatch is when my team PI is 5.6k and fighting against 14k pi team, in 4* basic arena. It is a deathmatch. This never happened before, i do the BG infinite streak method and it was working perfectly before this takedown of arena!
    OneMast3r said:

When you have 10k total pi vs 45k pi several times in a row that JUST started and wasn't going on before the patch makes it seem there is an issue. People have been doing arena the same for so long you can tell when something changes. It's not like it's one fight and your done. It takes so much time daily to do all the arenas for max units that several people do this and everyone notices something is wrong.

Exactly dude, and some people are like it's normal. Whereas they haven't been even playing arena from months. Those who have limited ranked up champs and are playing regularly, they are experiencing it in this ongoing arena, and don't know where to complaint. Just pissed off at Kabam!