**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to my comment?

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
I apologize if this question has already been answered, I haven't found anything while skimming through the search bar.

I recently posted my first and only draft (I had no other copies on anything but the forums) of my concept for Beta Ray Bill. After posting, a message saying something like "the comment will be checked before posted". Does this usually happen? Or is my draft completely gone?

It's been 20 minutes since I posted it, and I'm getting paranoid since I don't know if I'll remember all of the information I had written.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    for the future, just copy paste things to a clip board or doc before posting.

and yes, this happens to everyone at some point. It’s weird, and idk why it’s a thing, but it happens. Hopefully when mods get on forums they can approve it.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

for the future, just copy paste things to a clip board or doc before posting.

and yes, this happens to everyone at some point. It’s weird, and idk why it’s a thing, but it happens. Hopefully when mods get on forums they can approve it.

Oh thank the gods. I was going to copy the draft but I got too excited when I finished and just clicked post.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Draft? Copy paste to clipboard or doc? NANI??
  • THIS comment has now been approved. In future, if you have any questions or concerns about one of your comments or discussions, please reach out to a Forum Moderator via Private Message so we can help.
This discussion has been closed.