**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

cant log in.

Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
sorry, i couldn't find any related post. if you know one plz provide the link, thank you

so everything game was working okay (not considering the maintenance breaks) before just an hour ago. I thought v28 went live and updated the game. but it was v27.2.5 and now i can't log in to the game. i wanted to know if there is a way to fix it. downgrade the game version maybe? or if the v28 is coming very soon i will just wait just don't want to miss on any days on the calendar

screenshots here
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212261/when-will-v28-go-live-cant-log-in-need-help#latest

Comments

• Options
    RJOHMERJOHME Posts: 13
    I'm having the same problem
    In-Game Name: Rjohme
    Device and Model: (Samsung s9+)
    Device Operating System: (10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both. CELLULAR, mobile carrier: Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I am getting kicked out of the game. It keep saying I did not have internet but I have check both my WIFI and Cell Data. I also have an Apple tablet and it does not have the same issues
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    THERE IS A FIX!!!!
    so the problem was it was not going further than loading screen. i switched to mobile data. started working. however i don't have 1GB data to download the update so i switched back to wifi not quitting the game. it is still downloading. but network issues are back. it downloads for a minute and gives error. i hit reconnect its continues where it was. i switch to mobile data after the download finishes. it works. i am in the game. however its suer slow. well at least i wont miss out on calendar. im grateful for at least this. special thanks for @m3chan1c for pointing out this solution.