**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Review Archangel

Review Archangel and compare him to top
Mutants

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Excellent for bleed and poison susceptible enemies. But due to that fact, utility limited
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Do it yourself
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Top 3 in my opinion.

I don’t run suicides so here are mine.

AA
    Domino
    Colossus

Highly disagree with that Domino may not even be top 5 mutant the meta has passed her sufficently, AA is also not top 3, he is useless against immune champs.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Used a gem on my 4/55 AA
    Currently trying to 100% 5.2.6..destroying everything on the path to the collector.. Crazy helpful as everyone stays topped up and helps save resources
    Also heard he's great for some nodes in act 6
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I got uncollected on a mini account recently, 3* AA was still wrecking it throughout 5.2

On my main 5/65 AA did a load of work all the way through act 6.

He’s one of my most used champs, I have periods where I focus on others but always come back to him, he punches well, well above his rank. Frequent boss killer in EQ.

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

He can fly, most mutants cant

namor can fly in the water, does that count?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Top 3 in my opinion.

I don’t run suicides so here are mine.

AA
    Domino
    Colossus

Highly disagree with that Domino may not even be top 5 mutant the meta has passed her sufficently, AA is also not top 3, he is useless against immune champs.
    Seems like some people aren’t aware of Domino’s multiple utility package, apart from her top tier damage output 🤔
    That trend to underrate Domino is literally entertaining 🤣
    Now she is not even a top5 Mutant 🤯
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

But for non-immunes he is a wrecking ball.

Heavy spam, he wrecked most of Variant 2 for me. In particular, the poison and bleed vulnerable paths. Took care of a lot of the YJ bosses including the final with encroaching stun. The stun as neuros expire also give you windows to push YJ to sp2, which I find much easier to evade.

He is so good even with a weakness debuff in V3 he has his uses.