**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Max Glory

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Yes i know what you think and no it's not that.

Anyways will Kabam increase max Glory, last time i checked was way back and it was 15k if i can remember.

If it's still the same Kabam need to increase it.

Reason being is many of us don't do AW or not as we used to i guess where striking in arms? Anyways back to the question will Kabam look to change Max Glory and if so what do you feel is a good number.

I have 12k atm. I have a Set spend limit with what i purchase in Glory Store week in week out. That's not changing and if it does it won't be another 4.5k T5BF for 1k Glory lol.

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    There isn't much need for a glory cap, but it doesnt bother me, even though I hit it every week.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Seems like it is exactly what I thought it was
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I don't like the glory cap concept.
    I'd like it if it atleast was doubled
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    imagine having glory
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    How much exactly is the glory cap anyway? I went over 10k during compensation and some alert thing popped up. Did I cross it?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

How much exactly is the glory cap anyway? I went over 10k during compensation and some alert thing popped up. Did I cross it?

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Glory isn't meant to be hoarded. You are basically telling kabam that ppl earn too much since u have so much always left over. The majority of players have no problem spending their glory and wish they earned more just to purchase even more items. The game has dozens of niche champs to help on certain matchups. It wasn't designed to just rank a select handful of champs and then wait and hoard everything until u get the next level higher of those same champs.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Dude. Spend your glory.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Glory isn't meant to be hoarded. You are basically telling kabam that ppl earn too much since u have so much always left over. The majority of players have no problem spending their glory and wish they earned more just to purchase even more items. The game has dozens of niche champs to help on certain matchups. It wasn't designed to just rank a select handful of champs and then wait and hoard everything until u get the next level higher of those same champs.

Also, perfectly said.