**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 6* Dormammu

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/pr7byxPS3B0
So i took this bad boy to r3 like half a year ago after 100% act 6 and nobody really understood why. Thanks to darkzodiac for giving me the opportunity to show what this badboi can do.

My intentions is to rank less used champs as 6* since i always went the standard god tiers with 4 and 5* when they where on top it feels way more fun having these champs up and showing that they have so many more uses then people think

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    that is really cool, what sig is Dorm?

I just duped my 6* Dorm and that degen seems decent.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I have both Dormammu and Ebony maw as 6* stars. I don't like that they are not able to heavy spam their opponents in the corner even for 2-3 times.
    And awesome showcase of dormammu
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I have both Dormammu and Ebony maw as 6* stars. I don't like that they are not able to heavy spam their opponents in the corner even for 2-3 times.
    And awesome showcase of dormammu

He and gwenpool used to be able to do that. Kabam changed it cause gwenpool could power lock and keep em that way and just spam heavy the whole fight. And i cant remember the exact reason for dormy but im assuming it was something with his heavy bomb or something
    Gwenpool still can I believe
    She can, but her heavy only refreshes a present bleed, can't inflict a new one. So as her power prevent will consume bleed, you can't do it forever
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Thought this was gonna be one of those "Have you seen as a 6* r3 joke thread". Pleaently surprised it isn't. Kudos for a bold rankup OP
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I really like Dormammu, I’ve not really done much with mine because I’ve had different priorities and been pretty lucky in the last few months - couldn’t ever really justify putting T2A into Dormammu when I had SS and Doom waiting in the wings. Kudos 👌
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I love that six star rank 3 dormammu. He is one of the best power controllers in the game imo.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Honestly not overly impressed with his damage output. His utility is super nice always has been. But unfortunately I’d personally sacrifice some of that utility for more damage. Imo.
    But still awesome to see bold rank ups.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I love bold rank ups, I am nowhere near having a 6* r3 but if I had a better phone I would definitely take my Aarkus to r2. And if I was in the position to get a r3 I'd consider him too.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Honestly not overly impressed with his damage output. His utility is super nice always has been. But unfortunately I’d personally sacrifice some of that utility for more damage. Imo.
    But still awesome to see bold rank ups.

I like high dmg as much as the next guy but his utility makes up for it for me at least. But hey id welcome a buff either way
    Definitely, it’s just unfortunate his damage output is near the bottom of the barrel. Even if it was sub par or above average people wouldn’t sleep on him so much.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Does he Need to be duped ?? And can you guide some usage.. received 6* version of him last week, been upset post that, maybe your advice can cheer me up a bit.. thanks in advance
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

DJMNH said:

Does he Need to be duped ?? And can you guide some usage.. received 6* version of him last week, been upset post that, maybe your advice can cheer me up a bit.. thanks in advance

He doesnt need the dupe no. Its just a lil extra dmg against champs with buffs. Hes got a real claim ad the best power controller. He double immune so nodes like biohazard. Caltrops etc he does great. He works very well with suicides for that same reason + he got a very good regen so whatever u do lose from recoil he will get back. Hes also a great nullifier so whichever nodes or fights got annyoing buffs he can handle such as regen or rage paths. His attacks count as energy dmg so hes a good counter for korg as shown in the vid.

He also synergies well with other great champs such as sym supreme and blade which is always a + so no spot is ever wasted and he doesnt rely on any synergies himself. Hope this was helpfull
    That was indeed very very helpful.. time to level up his Rank 1
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    @Hyena MCOC