**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Act 6 Sinister

Since those maple syrup things are expiring tomorrow I thought I should try and do act 6 completion

But the sinister is like ridiculous - how is someone supposed to get past him without spending tons of units in revives?

Comments

• Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Warlock with ultron synergie
    Cmm
    Heimdal with hela/angela synergie
    Hyperion
    Skill
    Units/revives
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,101 ★★★★★

Warlock with ultron synergie
    Cmm
    Heimdal with hela/angela synergie
    Hyperion
    Skill
    Units/revives

This person has the best options written.
    A r3 Hype can get Sinister down with a few revives
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I’m soon gonna approach this fight and I’m also unsure on who to use. I was thinking... would doom work if would the poison kill him too quickly?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,946 ★★★★★
    Well heimdal with Angela/hela synergy and if you got gladiator hulk easy fight should cost you no items
  • Options
    RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    Awakened medusa if you got her. That's who I used and even then it still took me some revives.