**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PvP at the same time

DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
What do you think of adding PvP where two players play at the same time against each other. I'm not sure if it was discussed before but I'm sure this would add so much to the game as potential.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Um, no, sorry. It wouldn't work. Welcome to the forums, though!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Quake, quake, quake, oh and errr, quake. This game and PvP don't mesh well together.

What about Quake v Quake :#
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Lol get domino for quake
  • DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
    Human is more aware than a code
  • ThyHolyNoodleThyHolyNoodle Posts: 16
    Why won’t PvP work again? I’m new to the forums and I personally would love to have PvP.

Why won’t PvP work again? I’m new to the forums and I personally would love to have PvP.

People would just not attack because they'll get Parried. There would just be a race to your 3rd special. Everyone would use either Hype or Quake.

People would just not attack because they'll get Parried. There would just be a race to your 3rd special. Everyone would use either Hype or Quake.
    That can be amended, parry could be removed for PvP or adjusted to require the player to be even more accurate to trigger parry, and a character limit could be imposed.

That can be amended, parry could be removed for PvP or adjusted to require the player to be even more accurate to trigger parry, and a character limit could be imposed.
    Even if Parry were removed, it would be the same thing. People wouldn't want to hit into block because it would give the other side power. They would just literally stand there blocking.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    DRAGOLA said:

You're new to the forums so we'll let this one slide. You'll understand when you see your first post on why Spiderverse heroes are evading Venom on buffet nodes.

Even if Parry were removed, it would be the same thing. People wouldn't want to hit into block because it would give the other side power. They would just literally stand there blocking.
    What about just in duels, the ones that use duel credits?

What about just in duels, the ones that use duel credits?
    Its a ai.
    I meant to implement PvP in

DRAGOLA said:

You're new to the forums so we'll let this one slide. You'll understand when you see your first post on why Spiderverse heroes are evading Venom on buffet nodes.
    Lol I ain't stupid, you would understand when you know that we humans can do tricks so thats y developers fix the ai gameplay everytime "the bugs"
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    DRAGOLA said:

DRAGOLA said:

Lol I ain't stupid, you would understand when you know that we humans can do tricks so thats y developers fix the ai gameplay everytime "the bugs"
    Saying your aim stupid and talking like that is a Redundant contradiction

DRAGOLA said:

DRAGOLA said:

@DRAGOLA This game isn't meant for pvp. How far are you into the game?
    You're right. I've played since 2017, but I'm not playing constantly. I just pointed out a point there. But regarding to pvp it would be something if developers did their best to provide some further gameplay.

DRAGOLA said:

DRAGOLA said:

Saying your aim stupid and talking like that is a Redundant contradiction
    Ur indirect way for saying stupid doesn't make u cool guy