**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aarkus lag

Is anything being done due to the lag, even with a whole team of mystics I couldn't bring him down, can't block or even parry, and he keeps blocking my specials due to the tons of lag he causes. Either change the Boss or fix him Kabam

Comments

• DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Hmmm the cant parry is due to masochism not lag...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DeadPooop said:

Hmmm the cant parry is due to masochism not lag...

Lol, have you fought aarkus on an Android phone? If not, then you wouldn't be able to relate.

Aarkus was literally the hardest champ to beat on my former device. And I had guys like Doom.
    Nowadays, it's still an Android phone but I get about the same lag as when fighting other champs, so he's much easier to beat. Still in a class of his own when it comes to causing lag on people's devices.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Kabam please change the Boss untill you fix this guy, even Epic becomes too difficult this way
  • I didn't realize people still had this issue
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    The first 5 seconds are fine, then my phone becomes hotter than the centre of an active volcano and then the lag hits.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Aarkus lags on my device too.
    That's the reason I'm not doing this quest....lol
    I'll do some other day.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    most of the older (3+yrs) android devices has this problem with the lag, which is very unfair, other champions are playable without problems, but aarkus animation eats the whole CPU of android devices and just lagging, and the display freezes for a few seconds. As an Android user had hard times to beat him (spent 4 revives), only for that reason. I am lvl 60 , cavalier, almost throne breaker, so i am not a newbie, but there should be some low-res option for this game.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I play with iPad mini 4 and it’s still powerful enough to play the game. Somehow against Aarkus it lags so much.
  • Hey guys, if you're experiencing lag and haven't already, please share the requested information in the dedicated thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.