**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side quest rewards

So earlier this morning I did the side quest for the second time as I was told by numerous you tubers it would be like the modok event in which you could go in multiple times but I did it for the second time and got nothing. Anyone having the same problem?

Comments

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Use the search button
    It's not that hard
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Binweevil said:

So earlier this morning I did the side quest for the second time as I was told by numerous you tubers it would be like the modok event in which you could go in multiple times but I did it for the second time and got nothing. Anyone having the same problem?

This has been asked and answered over a hundred times in the past day, you can pretty much spit and find this same question.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/214349/incoming-bug-fixes-heralds-of-galactus-quest-timers-and-multiple-runs
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    Unless you are new to the game, you should know if you play the quest once then open it again and before entering you click on rewards and see a checkmark (meaning they are claimed), that means there is nothing else to claim if you run it again.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Unless you are new to the game, you should know if you play the quest once then open it again and before entering you click on rewards and see a checkmark (meaning they are claimed), that means there is nothing else to claim if you run it again.

its a bug, this is not a user error.
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    Lormif said:

its a bug, this is not a user error.
    Thanks, now I feel like the new to the game. :s