**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else think we need these characters?

Apocalypse_810Apocalypse_810 Posts: 107
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
1) Green Goblin

2) Hercules

3) Blade

4) Anyone from the fantastic 4 (hero or villian)

5) Doctor Ock

6) Beyonder (since we have op hyperion lol)

Anyone else think we need these characters? 31 votes

Yes
67%
Whododo872spumingtonDarkstar4387ICRUSHYOUDEADChizzl3DonaldJTrump69MatthewCSanchezBigTrump2017Paulni86LukedwonlnSpiritApocalypse_810Xman111111Мега_БроCASrinivasLykanonDead1ChubsWhiteTheSaithApollo107 21 votes
No
16%
NoobeeusDARKLOKISpinosethkoenigPapicante1 5 votes
Maybe
16%
Timone147TheSOURADrenlinKris0175PrezRio4 5 votes

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yes
    Honestly hoping that just about every character is added to this game at some point in time. Not right now, obviously, but someday
  • Kris0175Kris0175 Posts: 6
    Maybe
    Couldn't care less about Hercules, blade, or beyonder. I would definitely like the fantastic four doc ock and green goblin hopefully we get them during the spiderman homecoming related event.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    No
    F4: not gonna happen.
    Beyonder: a guy that just summon heroes to fight each others... sounds familiar.
  • Yes
    Spino wrote: »
    F4: not gonna happen.
    Beyonder: a guy that just summon heroes to fight each others... sounds familiar.

He does more than that. He has fought in plenty of comics (one of his most infamous battles against Doom that nearly destroyed the universe). If they have Dormommu and Thanos (Destroyers or planets) what makes you think he's far fetched? I was joking about adding him though. I just hate Hyperion and feel like we need more op God like characters like Hercules and Beyonder.
  • FlynnFlynn Posts: 4
    Yes
    Hercules would be amazing
  • edited February 2020
    Wow! This is a really old thread and most of the suggested characters have since been added to the game.

If you would like to share any suggestions for new Champions, please take a moment to contribute to our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.