**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior Spider-Man as a new champion

I know we have a lot of Spider-Men, Classic, Miles Morales, Gwen, Stark Inhanced for examples, but I just thought of my own question. Why isn't superior Spider-Man a champion? I get it if he never does get put in the game, we already have so many Spider-Men.

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    We have spiderman of every class except mystic and mutant. We need a mystic or mutant Spiderman. Is there any in the comics/

Or we could get Spiderman IW
  • Options
    MoltenMolten Posts: 3
    Chikel said:

We have spiderman of every class except mystic and mutant. We need a mystic or mutant Spiderman. Is there any in the comics/

After thinking about it, maybe the 6-armed Spider-Man could be a mutant and maybe Spiders-Man could be mystic. The 6-armed seems completely plossible, but its debatable if Spiders-Man could be Mystic.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Chikel said:

A good Mystic Spiderman would be the Captain Britain one from that alternate universe, and i'm sure there's a Mutant Spiderman somewhere in Marvel Comics...

But yeah the Spiderman I want to see the most is Superior Spiderman!
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    n o m o r e s p i d e r m e n
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
    So there was a comics story line where a guy named Ezekiel told Spiderman about a mystical spider totem which bestowed powers to spider people from all over the multiverse. This is why Morlun was seeking to destroy him during that run. So a Spiderman which primarily focused on the mysticism of the Spider Totem, or when Ezekiel took over for a bit could work for mystic class.

Man spider could be the next step up from the multi-armed Spiderman. Being that he is a mutated Peter Parker, I think he could add something special to the Spider Verse heroes in the game. He could fit in the mutant class.

Personally I'd like to see Spiderman 2099. There are only 2 characters from that category, and I've always thought he had the coolest costume out of the Spidermen. He'd almost have to be Science but I could live with that since the 2 science Spidermen we have now are not very good.

• Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Iron Spider was featured in an animation on the MCoC YT channel so everyone thought it was a clue that he'll be added soon. We never heard anything about the Iron Spider from Kabam since.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

Oh God, not another Spider!

So long as it's not another Miles Morales, I'm ok for
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestion!! If you have anymore, please head over to our thread specific to champion suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.