**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heralds rewards correction issue

Comments

• Options
    Same for me
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

Hey there, have you checked your stash for the items? I just noticed I didn't see mine in the message itself but was able to claim it from my stash under the "Rewards" tab.

don't have it in the stash
  • Options
    TheGrandM4sterTheGrandM4ster Posts: 42
    I have the same issue...and it is not in the rewards tab.
  • Options
    Jseakin81Jseakin81 Posts: 23
    Checked there as well Zibiit and nothing for me thus far
  • Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Just ccheked didnt find anything @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116

Hey there, have you checked your stash for the items? I just noticed I didn't see mine in the message itself but was able to claim it from my stash under the "Rewards" tab.

Both mail and rewards tab are empty for me. Still missing them
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    same thing for me...
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Hey there.. Should we all just follow through with what was already suggested (see attached image) and submit a ticket to your support?
    Granted that may cause an overload of tickets as it seems everyone is having this problem currently..

Also, you suggest to check the stash.. however the in game message explicitly states the rewards are attached to the email. Maybe that was a typo and stash should have been stated?

• Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit i did not receive my correction and it was not under my Rewards tab
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Not in the stash
  • Options
    CulteeCultee Posts: 153

What were the rewards? After seeing it blank I immediately went to rewards stash and looked at my items and didn’t have anything.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

I don’t see any claimable rewards 😞
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★

Nothing in the reward stash for me either
  • Options
    Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    Same thing here, checked stash and theres nothing in there either @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Nothing in rewards tab
  • Options
    MaverickjoMaverickjo Posts: 16
    Same for me..
  • Options
    Tonio4006Tonio4006 Posts: 13
    edited August 2020
    Don't haven anything in mail or stash

• Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit should we all submit tickets?
  • Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Thanks @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    schmee69schmee69 Posts: 11
    I did not receive anything in the email and there is nothing in the rewards tab.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Nothing there, tried restarting the app and still nothing in the stash
  • Options
    PeteMagnumPeteMagnum Posts: 11
    Same here. Checked inventory. Nada.
  • Options
    SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    edited August 2020
    Nothing attached to the email or the stash.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Yeah, not in stash either.