**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else getting lag spikes?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I had to reset the v5 gamora quest twice now cause my champion would just stand there when I tried to dex her sp2, couldn’t react quick enough.

Also side question, regarding magiks standing intercepts. Right after she does her sp2 are you allowed to medium immediately after or is there a slight timer? As when I tried this I got a dropped/delayed input. Don’t know if its due to lag or thats just how its suppose to be
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    What device you using? Mine doesnt have the lag spikes or Magik's delay on sp2
  • Options

What device you using? Mine doesnt have the lag spikes or Magik's delay on sp2

Using an iPhone XR but got only 1 GB of storage left so might be that.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Yeah. The game need at least 2 or above RAM GB.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Android Users: We have been dealing with that since day 1.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

My device only has 2 GB of Ram lol.
  • Options

Daddrieda said:

My device only has 2 GB of Ram lol.

He probably meant storage instead of Ram
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Oh, I’m sorry for my misunderstanding. The storage has nothing to do with it. The RAM is the most important part here as well with other processor part of iPhone XR. There are many that have IPhone XR and still the game lags for them so I really don’t know how I can be helpful to answer your question of what can be the issue.

If you feel that there are no problem with your iPhone XR while doing other games then the best you can do is to report it on the iPhone template in bug section. There you can explain the issue and hopefully they see the report and solve it. Best of luck
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you've experienced lag in the game and haven't already already done so, please provide the requested information in the dedicated thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.