**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How would you rate darkhawk dud or chad

ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
Asking for a friend :)

Comments

• Options
    RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    I got a 6* dupe and love him. Immunities, he is a robot, and lastly great synergy with skateboard dude. He gets very consistent kills on D also.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    He is great but needs his awakened ability and preferably high sig. Otherwise, I wouldn't reccomend ranking him up
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    chud
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Dud
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Eh. In the middle. Had he existed early on in game for me I’d probably like him more. But my main has a stacked tech roster and my alt has a 6* ghost, so he’d literally never get used
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Chud.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

needs high sig to be a chad for now he is a dud

This.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Awaken to get better
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    edited August 2020
    He's great awakened, I have a rank 5 high sig 4* one that's been really solid for me and is also a good defender, but assuming you don't have an overload of sig stones and an AG I wouldn't rank him up unless you get that dupe, or at least NT for his synergy (he also has a cool synergy with annihilus if you enjoy him).
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Dud. I awakened him and pumped sig stones but he's an absolute dud. He has only the SP3 null mode and SP2 stealth mode. Nothing much between special attacks. Needs NT synergy to jump-start the fight, 1/3 chance you get useless shield mode. No sustainability besides a regen that doesn't prop up. He's solid defender and that's it.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    He’s OK I guess. Damage is underwhelming and without a good synergy team he’s pretty lacklustre. However with the optimal synergies, and there are many he is one of the most synergiesed and he can pretty much become a new character with them, and high sig he can become an absolute slayer of gods. If you don’t feel like investing loads of resources and spending your life hunting Venom, Moon knight, night thrasher etc. just to make him good, then don’t bother. Also he’s a ****************************** on defense.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    He’s great. Needs synergies, and does benefit from awakening and high sig. synergies allow him to start in a random mode (night thrasher) so he can get a huge burst if you start in bull mode, or if you get stealth mode he gets increased power rate to get to specials faster. He’s got a 10% ish regen when you switch modes and double immunities so he’s quite suicide friendly.

He’s decent on defense too as his shield mode auto-blocks attacks.