Options

Defender Diversity in this Round of Alliance Wars [MOD EDITED TITLE FOR CLARITY]

edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Most Recent AW news stated this

"Many of you may have also noticed that Defender Diversity is not taking the entire Alliance’s placed Defenders into account, and is only counting each Battlegroup. This is not intentional, and will be fixed as soon as we can."

So with the AW matchmaking that opens today, is diversity still per BG or across the alliance?

this is kinda a big deal. id like to know if i need to crack open the ol' spreadsheet tool in order to win a war this week or not.

your promt response is much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    thanks, 41 pages is a bit to weed through
  • Options
    So who was right on Line... you or me? haha
  • Options
    Will post it here as well for anybody that might be searching. This round of Alliance Wars will still have the Defender Diversity decided per Battlegroup.

We are working on a fix to have it apply to the whole Alliance, but will let you know before that happens!
  • Options
    Will post it here as well for anybody that might be searching. This round of Alliance Wars will still have the Defender Diversity decided per Battlegroup.

We are working on a fix to have it apply to the whole Alliance, but will let you know before that happens!

Since you're here.. can you address the fact that diversity is now 2.5x more important than actual fights won in war? It was you that said it was be a "tie breaker" and nothing more right?
  • Options
    Imac7065 wrote: »

Since you're here.. can you address the fact that diversity is now 2.5x more important than actual fights won in war? It was you that said it was be a "tie breaker" and nothing more right?

Nope! Like we've said in many other threads, we're going to be keeping an eye on the new scoring method, and on the mode in general. We'll make changes if need be. There's a thread about Alliance Wars in General, so please keep your questions about it in there.

I'm leaving this thread up because it contains information others will be looking for quickly today.
  • Options
    thanks miike
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

I looked in other thread and didn't see an answer. Maybe a news and announcement update might be helpful instead of directing to main discussion thread. Will the new scoring system for attack kills/defenders placed be in place today or is the old scoring system for that also still in place for today?

Maybe a genera bullet points of what is in the next war and what's not couldnbe helpful. Apologies if this exists. I don't see it in the announcements category and I can't find an answer in the insanely long "discussion" thread.