**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC on Android 8.0 OREO

Does anyone have info whether MCOC is working fine on the new Android OS?
I just got OS update notification and I don't want to update if it will interfere with gameplay.

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Don't update, about a 50/50 chance it won't work
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Bashlord wrote: »
    Does anyone have info whether MCOC is working fine on the new Android OS?
    I just got OS update notification and I don't want to update if it will interfere with gameplay.

I am not sure official Oreo is out yet, even with google devices. So, say no no to betas if you want the game to run fine. More chances if breaking it on a beta.

That said, lucky you for Oreo.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No it doesn't, there's a thread in the bugs section and a fix "coming soon".
    I've had the update notification on my phone for weeks now
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    @Dark_King888

It's been out for a while on Google devices like Nexus and Pixels.
  • ArsenalPrimeArsenalPrime Posts: 14
    edited September 2017
    last night I downloaded the system update 'Oreo' to my android phone (that was gifted to me from Kabam )and now MCOC won't run :(
  • AnglerAngler Posts: 22
    Please kabam..
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    I raised the ticket for this issue and got the generic response that they are working on it.
    Meanwhile what about AW,AW, Login Calender, Uncollected free and daily crystal and Arena we are missing.
    Fortunately I already explored Heroic and Master of EQ.
    I don't think Kabam can fix this issue anytime soon.
    It's already been 2 weeks with this issue.
  • SephsterSephster Posts: 14
    I've made my jokes and such about this Oreos issue and they just posted a FIX is coming next week... but let's be honest.... A majority of y'all complaining have received a FREE Google Nexus 5x phone! I received one as well. Which is why I don't really care how long it takes. I bet if they sent you a return box you wouldn't put your FREE phone in it and send it back. They DIDN'T have to send us that phone. As a matter of fact you were probably like "OMG REALLY?! I LOVE THIS GAME" at the moment. But they make one "mistake" in your eyes and you get all huffy and puffy. I don't get on forums much. But the reaction I'm seeing from some is ridiculous. Don't reply to this unless you're a kabam Nexus 5x phone recipient and your willing to send your FREE phone back.
  • Sephster wrote: »
    I've made my jokes and such about this Oreos issue and they just posted a FIX is coming next week... but let's be honest.... A majority of y'all complaining have received a FREE Google Nexus 5x phone! I received one as well. Which is why I don't really care how long it takes. I bet if they sent you a return box you wouldn't put your FREE phone in it and send it back. They DIDN'T have to send us that phone. As a matter of fact you were probably like "OMG REALLY?! I LOVE THIS GAME" at the moment. But they make one "mistake" in your eyes and you get all huffy and puffy. I don't get on forums much. But the reaction I'm seeing from some is ridiculous. Don't reply to this unless you're a kabam Nexus 5x phone recipient and your willing to send your FREE phone back.

man shut up
  • Sephster wrote: »

man shut up

and a majority of us spent hundreds of dollars playing this game!
  • Hey all!

There is already a thread regarding this. You can find it here.

Feel free to comment there. I am closing this thread down due to the fact that we already have a thread open about this topic.
This discussion has been closed.