**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any word about Android Oreo 8.0.0 update issue? [Fix in for Next Update]

Comments

• Options
    Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    That's not even a real account on Twitter. Wtf is this?
  • Options
    I guess we're still in the dark ain't we
  • Options
    AnglerAngler Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike ma è così difficile dirci quanto tempo dovete ancora tenerci bloccati?
  • Options
    This is absurd
  • Options
    I too have lost all my calendar rewards and all the log in rewards. I play this game heavily on the Nexus 5x, which is the only device I play this on unless I borrow a device just to sign in...
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. Sorry for the long turnaround on this issue. I checked in with the team, and it looks like they've got a fix in for 15.1, which is intended to be released next week. That being said, we will keep you updated if anything changes. Thanks so much for sticking with us through this issue!
  • Options
    Hey wolf, any word on compensation for those who've been out of commission?
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. Sorry for the long turnaround on this issue. I checked in with the team, and it looks like they've got a fix in for 15.1, which is intended to be released next week. That being said, we will keep you updated if anything changes. Thanks so much for sticking with us through this issue!

Another week of pain? Ffs..
  • Options
    Hopefully it's just another week ... You've got so many players out there.
  • Options
    Orand86Orand86 Posts: 4
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who actually feels like there's a real chance (although a very small one) that 15.1 will not fix this issue, and some people will still be locked out of the game after its release. It's sad... but that's Kabam's reputation...
  • Options
    I think they are not making an update to fix the problem to us, but they are just updating like all the end of month .... Meanwhile, we missed a month of aq, aw, arene, calendar, and more ... Thank you kabam for damaging us.
  • Options
    I got lucky where my mom had a left over tablet from years ago that still worked that I've been able to play on. Mind you it's SUPER laggy and impossible to do anything valid with other than just claiming Crystals and my daily rewards. Hoping this update is actually coming
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Angler wrote: »
    I think they are not making an update to fix the problem to us, but they are just updating like all the end of month .... Meanwhile, we missed a month of aq, aw, arene, calendar, and more ... Thank you kabam for damaging us.

I agree. Most software developing companies deliver and deploy a fix immediately for a blocking issue like this one. Compensation is not only expected, but well warranted.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Have you all not been able to log in since the start of this thread?
  • Options
    R4GE wrote: »
    Have you all not been able to log in since the start of this thread?

Yep,since i updated o 8.0 a week a go
  • Options
    Any progress on the fix? First time in 2 years I've been unable to get my fix. Not to mention daily log in rewards, aw, aq that I'm missing out on.
    Sincerely Brian
  • Options
    masteRRonimasteRRoni Posts: 66
    edited September 2017
    At least they should make a separate update just for us..having to wait 2-3 weeks until the monthly update is very bad..
  • Options
    15.1 notes mention nothing about Oreo update. Hoping it's just an oversight and not ignoring the issue till 15.2
  • Options
    Aspettiamo con grande ansia l'aggiornamento.......
  • Options
    Same Thing Here and it's been Going on 3 weeks here. I get a phone from Google Nexus 5x for Christmas from Google for Marvel Contest of Champions. 4 Operating Systems later and less than 9 months later, Marvel is Unplayable but Google can keep updating the GoogleGarbage on my phone. Was this New Google Nexus 5x Phone you sent me suppose to bring me joy or was it for Kabam lower their amount of payable taxes by giving out of date products away in December?

Oh, And as of August 2018 Google will No Longer Support the Nexus 5x.
  • Options
    @Kabam Mike When You Speak, Speak the Truth, Or Don't Talk. Your Like a Genie in a Bottle. You Pop out for explainations that are easy, but when you get the hardline questions you hide yourself quickly back inside.

The Question Was: Is There A Fix Coming Soon?
    Your Answer Was: ???

P.S. Hopefully Kabam Wolf will Replace Kabam Mike On the Forum Boards, he atleast gave us hope.
  • Options
    Got the same problem on the Oppo A77. Got nearly 50GB free and it has to keep redownloading the app every day.
  • Options
    I contacted yestderday and still no news, really annoyed as losing out on the daily card I brought because kabam don't what andriod users. Having dodged the question of compensation the 1st time I persisited and was assked to leave my feedback on the promotion suggestions page. I suspect they care as much as customer services so don't hold out much hope.
    Also the tone of the emails suggest they don't know if the update will fix the issue ( i hope I'm wrong)
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

thanks kabam wolf!
  • Options
    Just uninstalled and rebooted. Than reinstalled apk and all is working. Google Pixel XL Android 8.0
  • Options
    I updated and it works. I'm confused though. All of my calendar daily rewards seem to be up for grabs (they're not greyed out) but simultaneously, it says there's a day left? What's the deal? Will I get the remaining rewards or not?
    c6nx9i5hs3s5.png
  • Options
    2irglz5vush2.png

You understand my confusion, yes?
  • Options
    perif_rrperif_rr Posts: 3
    Looks like we aren't getting compensated eh? So much for fair play.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Is Android Oreo working now?