**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any word about Android Oreo 8.0.0 update issue? [Fix in for Next Update]

12346»

Comments

• Options
    The_One wrote: »
    Is Android Oreo working now?

Yes,but the new update is a fail.
  • Options
    mullin83mullin83 Posts: 3
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. Sorry for the long turnaround on this issue. I checked in with the team, and it looks like they've got a fix in for 15.1, which is intended to be released next week. That being said, we will keep you updated if anything changes. Thanks so much for sticking with us through this issue!

It's working on the new update, but there is a problem on the special attack 2
    And how will you compensate on the lost, I lost a lot of thing during I wait for the update I'm using Nexus 6P
  • Options
    Hi kabam why always updating when i log in. I used android samsung j7 16. Im 8 times do updating. Then when i finish updating. Then tommorow when i log in again. And back again update. Why?im tired always update. Place fixed this issue.ty.
  • Options
    Hi. It's been 3 months. When can we expect the compensation for this issue? TIA
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I'm on android 8 and I have noticed a lot of issues with blocking and special triggering