**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account takeover

My friend's brother who is a endgame player of this game, wants to quit the game and friend wants to takeover his account & his brother agrees to give his account !
My question is if friend will login from his device into his brother's game id , will the account be banned or my friend can takeover his account and play on his brother's game Id ?

Comments

• Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    It's depend if current owner do not sign in and new owner play game honestly
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    It doesn’t depend on that at all.

It’s against the TOS. If he’s banned, he can have no complaints.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

My friend's brother who is a endgame player of this game, wants to quit the game and friend wants to takeover his account & his brother agrees to give his account !
    My question is if friend will login from his device into his brother's game id , will the account be banned or my friend can takeover his account and play on his brother's game Id ?

You might want to contact Kabam support directly. Questions about account takeovers are tricky and might violate TOS
  • Options
    Friends brother will delete the game from mobile as he will not play again!
    It's just a device change ...while my friend will play on his brother's id !
  • Options
    Our Terms of Service prohibits the gifting, selling or trading of Kabam accounts. It also states that you may not use or access anyone else's account at any time. Violating our Terms of Service can result in any accounts you have being banned.

You can review our Terms of Service at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.