Alright Cavalier EQ and Omega rush(ik ik, still!?!?)

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 833 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Alright @Kabam Miike so after a couple days now I got a couple questions
1. Why is there tier 2 basic iso in cavalier quests? ..... shouldn’t we be seeing at least tier 3-4 iso. I mean dont get me wrong iso is iso, but tier 2 for cavalier difficulty seems like kinda low right?

2. Any updates on the omega selector? Still haven’t received those rewards... not in a rush, but truly am just curious for a time frame, or if its still being worked on.

3. Hope you guys are having a good weekend, especially after a pretty crazy start to this month, so hope everything has cooled down now.

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 728 ★★★
    Hi. Guess they made the omega selector being able to select your desired class.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 833 ★★★★
    @Daddrieda yeah i heard, thats why im kinda curious when ill get that, because i finished before they made it the correct rewards.
    Just waiting thats all haha
    I’m confused? You finished the omega rush and got the catalyst?
    I did but i got the crystal not the selector @Daddrieda

So i got 30k fragments but i formed on t5b, just not the rewards they are rn
    Oh I see. Well that’s unfair!
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 420 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Hi. Guess they made the omega selector being able to select your desired class.

This exact same thing happened to me as well. Twice, in fact. First, when I bought the offer. Picked mystic, got cosmic. And again after boss rush. Figured I miss clicked the first time, so chalked it up to me being half awake. But after completing boss rush, I selected mystic again and got cosmic again. Send in a ticket after the second time. Just got the standard response (‘get back to you within 24 hours’) and nothing since. Something is not going right. Hope they acknowledge and solve.

@borntohula i feel that, im sure itll get here, theres no way they don’t take care of it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,679 ★★★★★
    yeah in the very beginning, the rewards were messed up. you'll definitely get em, but kabam seems to have a lot of issues to deal with rn, so itll probably take a while