**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character suggestions

Baron Zemo
Dracula
Spider-Man 2099
Cosmic Ghost Rider
Bullseye
Surtur (MCU)
Anti-Venom

More venomized characters like the Symbiote Supreme (Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Punisher, Groot, etc.)

Comments

• Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    edited September 2020
    Venomised groot would be sick tho and I just like how I read this while I was watching venom xD.
  • Options
    why are you talking about surtur ? surtur is so big that it can't be bringed in the game. have you ever watched Thor ragnarork you will see that surtur is 20 times bigger than asgardians. If surtur comes in Mcoc we can't bait his attacks and we can't parry his attacks also. Please don't post surtur in Character wishlist thread
  • Options

why are you talking about surtur ? surtur is so big that it can't be bringed in the game. have you ever watched Thor ragnarork you will see that surtur is 20 times bigger than asgardians. If surtur comes in Mcoc we can't bait his attacks and we can't parry his attacks also. Please don't post surtur in Character wishlist thread

They brought in dormammu, they can find a way.
  • Options
    Hail_Fire147Hail_Fire147 Posts: 30

You do know he was smaller at the start of the movie right? Besides they can always adjust his size for the purposes of the game (like they did with Dormammu).