**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can not login into my kabam id

Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Pls help me. I sincerely want to play X men event. But it's saying not able to connect.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Game name APOCALYPSE~102
  • Options

• Options

I think you may have been banned

Yep, could be that, were you actually entering your username/pswd (maybe entered incorrectly ?) or just opening game and letting it connect to same account as always automatically ?

If banned, did you maybe run that Mutant Island quest numerous times with just 1 key that first day exploiting that bug that let people accumulate “infinite” number of that path's reward ? (that got people banned).
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I think you may have been banned

That's actually not the message you get when you're banned.
  • Options
    Hey Aryan9233, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the game. If you haven't already, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

We're always working to make improvements to the game by investigating issues like this and where possible, implementing changes on our end to reduce the likelihood of them occurring. The reports we receive from players help us to identify any areas that we may be able to improve in future updates so please contribute to one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.