**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I crazy to do this?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I have 15 6 stars and none really are worthy of Rank 2 other than unawakened HB.

However, the 6 Star I find myself using the most is actually Heimdal because of his synergy. He basically hits like Angela and I was wondering - would I be crazy to make Heimdal my first 6 star at Rank 2?

My reasoning for doing it is that he’ll be even more useful as a solo champ in my roster.

My reasoning for not doing it is that I would never use those precious resources on him without his synergy ability.

Let me know your thoughts for those of you who have experience.

Sorry for the typo.

Also, if anyone knows any tricks with Heimdal please let me know.

Am I crazy to do this? 95 votes

Not Crazy at all - he’s a member of your questing team so make him better
29%
PsychoakumacAncAmOTurbomech85GNASTYNojokejaymSceptilemaniacMoot4LifeThe_Blue_JaguarColonaut123CiciliatoDr_Z01dbergCtuchikdot_dittodangarang122VbnmeGarrettNDretlleOmedennSpideyFunkoRaiyik36_ 28 votes
Moderately Crazy - you’d probably be better off with ranking HB or taking a better 5 star to rank 5
32%
TendersquadnameplasYoMovesKingKiahIamTryingMyBestScopeotoe987Legendboy2411pigupompomCowboyschamploo1RockypantherxQacobX_Factor_Agentgfan_13HedronThicco_ModePotatolegionTP33MasterpuffRenaxqqTheNickster20 31 votes
Crazy - you’d definitely be better off with ranking HB or taking a better 5 star to ra
37%
RasiloverKerneasGildenlowJChanceH9Eren_JaeghrRookiieKill_GreyPennmabobEtjamapsp742No_oneukTiger360Mother_FlerkenKRANꓘSarvanga1_FiiNCHStellanwalkerdogIronGladiator22Matty_Ice 36 votes

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Moderately Crazy - you’d probably be better off with ranking HB or taking a better 5 star to rank 5
    You know what, after playing around with a 4* R1 hiemdall for a bit I can say he does have some damage and decent utility. The trick is to race to L3, heavy after the L3 and then heavy attack after L1. At that point go for Furies. He lands some pretty nice numbers and also has True-Strike utility. Not to mention all the buffs working for buffed up/buff cornucopia etc.

He is definitely not the best but if you use him lots then I would rank him up for a couple niche fights. (Thinking of a buffed up Spider-Man, that wouldn’t be nice)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    He does not hit like Angela lol, not even close I have both as a 6 star
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    If you find a champ you like, roll with it.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Where's the "well yes, but actually no" option?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    You like him. You want to rank him up. I don’t see why you shouldn’t.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Crazy - you’d definitely be better off with ranking HB or taking a better 5 star to ra
    I find myself here somewhat frequently when I run out of champs to rank. Hold off on the Heimdall, and focus those resources on someone who will fill a bigger utility hole in your roster. It may take a little patience, but 6 months from now you’ll be glad you waited, I promise.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You should just do what you want, and don't care about the rest. If a R2 6* Heimdall improves your roster and overall performance, then why not? You can keep waiting on a better alternative and miss out opportunities.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chonks
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    no because you like them and hes pretty good too
    spam heavy to make the fury buffs permanent
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I would never waste a spot on my team.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    If you use him a lot then not crazy at all brother.
    Generally my opinion on ranking champs is to rank up who you like or who works best for you..because your the one putting in the man hours.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    my friend, it is your account, rank up materials will continue to come out faster, i do not think it is a bad rank up, not everyone always has godtier champions to rank up. Symbiotic spidy is what cleared act 4 for me as a r4 4*, he was my best champion on my roster at that time
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Where’s the option for “wait”?

You’ll get no use except for synergies out of heimdell for the long run. Can not compare him to Angela, she hits way harder.

If there is no one unawakened god of a champ, I wouldn’t r2 anything till then. Continue working on your 5* roster.

I mean, rank up who you want of course. But since it’s on the forums, opinions flow in. So my best advice is to wait. You’ll regret it when you get to exploration of act 6.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

6400 6-Star crystal shards will make their way to your account after 2 weeks
    Wait and then decide before you R2 someone

Very insightful
    That's how we do
    Here's some unbranded grape juice in the name of insight

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Ironically his special is way better than Angela.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Where’s the option for “wait”?

You’ll get no use except for synergies out of heimdell for the long run. Can not compare him to Angela, she hits way harder.

If there is no one unawakened god of a champ, I wouldn’t r2 anything till then. Continue working on your 5* roster.

I mean, rank up who you want of course. But since it’s on the forums, opinions flow in. So my best advice is to wait. You’ll regret it when you get to exploration of act 6.

I think this is the right choice for me right now. I’ll sleep on it. Thanks for all the advice everyone!