**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry/block and general poor game performance

What is going on with the game, the performance is worse than last month. Parry is almost non existent and how are champs able to heavy attack or hit me or throw their own sp whilst I am mid combo or mid throwing my sp? And game still crashes mid fights or cannot log in and getting dreaded signal issue symbol even though Internet and phone is more than good enough.

Comments

• Options
    Same here. I have the Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Note 10+ 5Gz, and my daily user is my Samsung Galaxy S10 Ultra. I'd love to hear, as they told an iOS user with a model Xs, that the most current generation Galaxy is somehow unable to run their "cutting edge graphics", and that's why the game is unplayable at some points due to lag.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    since the last 2 updates the game has been suffering from many problems sometimes my champ just stop on them selves / sometimes game lags and everything stops for 3 secs /

Aq start fight lags for 15sec / Aw same
    boss pics on questes is always missing
    overall game is slow and glitching
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.