**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We are nearing the Spoopiest month of the year, who will join MCOC for it?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
So since we still do not know the October champs but we do know it is most likely for them to be related to some Spoopy Halloween stuff. With this in mind, who are some spoopy Marvel characters that could join MCOC this year?

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Terra said:

I find it very likely Cosmic Ghost Rider will be arriving then. He spoopy.

He do be Spoopy indeed
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

I just want to see my lil symbiote alive and well.

He's (?) probably frolicking around in the battlerealm somewhere, hidden from our sight. If Prof X could keep a entire island hidden so long, who's to say someone is meddling with our perspective :o
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

I just want to see my lil symbiote alive and well.

I have a feeling they might be revisiting that special event next month... if Punisher 99 is getting a tune up, there might be some other 99 characters coming? Spidey maybe? he's been requested for a while now, and that way they could tie it in with the Little Symbiote event? Idk, just thinking out loud and speculating, I'd definitely love to see my lil friend again in my roster!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Bring back my lil symbiote, don't care about anything else .that was still the best event they've ever done.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Sticking with the spooky theme, Dracula, D’Spayre, Werewolf by Night, Daimon Hellstrom, Satana. All mystics who would be appropriate October champs.

Other options include Morbius, Hannibal King, various Strange enemies like Umar. Would be excellent to finally see Cloak and Dagger as well.

Dr. Zola
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Hellstorm Brothers
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    My bet is Gwenon + a new 2099 character, plus the Punisher 2099 tuneup
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    We need some bada** symbiotes like Toxin
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by Night, Man-Wolf or Warwolf should be added, with Morbius.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★

Is this a misspelling of spooky or trying to be funny with poopy?

I'm not sure where spoopy originated from but it's become a common intentional misspelling of spooky
    Huh, interesting. 🤔
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    My predictions for next month:

Side event: The Return of My Little Symbiote (YAY!)

New champions (any of these 3)(Halloween/Spooky-esque):
    - Cosmic Ghost Rider
    - Beta Ray Bill (See Gabe Frizzera's teaser on twitter)
    - Kabam creation (They usually come out in October, previous examples are Guillotine 2099 and Morningstar)