**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic Advancement - Premium Shard Crystals not awarding points

Per title, I am not getting points when opening premium shard crystals. Regular premium crystals do award points and other shard crystals award points. I opened 20 before I realized the problem.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    They have never given points for crystals in the class events, just duping mystics. Check the scoring.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Yes, I did the same. I opened a bunch of PHC shards to top off the points to hit 40k and found that I didn't get the points. I then tested 2*, 3*, 4*, PHC, and 3* shard, 4* shard, PHC shard crystals... Only the PHC shard crystal was not awarding any points at all. All others gave the expected points. 5* and 6* crystals were not harmed in the making of this video for the test :D

https://youtu.be/WRYXhy4V9Xo
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

They have never given points for crystals in the class events, just duping mystics. Check the scoring.

They updated the scoring bud. 7hr Combat Solos have the extra points now for ending with a specific hit: Medium, Light, Heavy, Special 1, Special 2... They moved the crystal opening solo points to the 7hr Advancement Solos. This is the first Advancement solo that has appeared since they updated the Solo events last week.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Thanks for confirming and posting video.
    As to scoring, Kabam removed the crystal opening from combat 7 hour events and moved them to advancement events.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Same is happening to me.
  • Options
    bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Same issue here. Opened 32 Premium Hero Shard crystals and received no points for it.

Description clearly states point values for different crystals but I haven't tried other crystals yet

• Options
    I posted another comment earlier in the forums, so I guess we will see if it goes anywhere. I am glad I stopped at 20 before i checked.