**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Blast

I know it has been around quite sometime but

What is the point of Infinity Blast node in Map 6? You are not even trying to hide the "fun and ineractive" nodes now are you?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

Yeah starburst too. These bother me.

Starburst is atleast manageable if you can finish the defender quickly via strong specials / dot.
    Infinity Blast is unavoidable (iirc it has a interaction with class advantage/disadvantage but I don't know what)
  • Options
    Terra said:

(iirc it has a interaction with class advantage/disadvantage but I don't know what)

It just reduces the damage i think. And agree with you on starburst. High damage or maybe Ghulk can be a counter.

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Apart from Ghost with Hood, it is literally the definition of ‘unavoidable damage’

That node should be blasted into infinity
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Is my game bugged or something, because I face Infinity Blast in Map 6 and it doesn't do anything. There is no degen
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    yeah its a stupid node, just like slashed tires,
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Meebleton said:

Is my game bugged or something, because I face Infinity Blast in Map 6 and it doesn't do anything. There is no degen

That’s probably because you’ve already Ko’ed your champs due to your skill level

And yeah, I’m aware it’s the first or second fight.
    Bruh
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Some degen nodes in act 5. No excuse, no mechanics. Just a simple, passive 100% degen.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Meebleton said:

That’s probably because you’ve already Ko’ed your champs due to your skill level

And yeah, I’m aware it’s the first or second fight.
    Bruh
    Am I wrong ‘bruh’?